Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Reviews

October 24, 2017

Produit exceptionnel

Comme nous avions beaucoup de réparations à faire cette été autour de la maison,j'avais besoin d'un produit très efficace pour protéger contre les bactéries que l'on retrouve dans la terre et le bois.Ma pharmacienne m'a suggéré ce produit plus que celui que j'avais déjà.Il est dans la cuisine depuis et j'en ai acheté une autre bouteille pour la salle de bain.Je le recommande vivement surtout si vous avez des enfants.

July 23, 2017

Good!

I use this sanitizer while I am on the go or at my house; very soft scented, not too runny like others, a variety of sizes to accommodate everyone's needs, affordable and obviously a brand that many people trust.

July 08, 2017

Mains propre!

Je l'aime mais il n'est pas mon coup de cœur. Il fait très bien la job pour nettoyer et le fait qu'il sent Aloès fait qu'il soit un peu moins fort comme odeur.

June 03, 2017

Can't complain about this product. It does the job of keeping my hands clean during the work day and the scent has a fresh smell. Because of the scent, I think I overdo it when applying it to my hands (lol).

May 30, 2017

This Purelll hand sanitizer is a must have for my profession. I use it multiple times a day while working and the benefit of having the added aloe is great when you use frequently enough. Must have !

May 30, 2017

Hand sanitizer is a must have item for in my purse, you touch so many dirty surfaces in a day and you don't always have time to wash your hands that's were hand sanitizer comes in ! And Purell refreshing Aloe is one of my favorites. The aloe in this hand sanitizer gives your hands added moisture and nutrients, and the price of this sanitizer isn't to expensive either over all will purchase again and 9/10 recommend

May 27, 2017

I run a licensed daycare and hand sanitizer is a must when dealing with kids. I use this in between hand washing and always have it on my shelf. With the amount of colds, virus and flus that come through my doors in the run of a year I attribute this as big aid in my stay healthy routine.

May 27, 2017

I'm rather a clean freak when it comes to germs. As a retired laboratory technologist,
    I always have some Purell in the house. I find it makes my hands feel clean and having Aloe
    in it doesn't dry my hands. I keep a tiny bottle in my purse for those sticky days .

May 25, 2017

I work a LOT and have to use hand sanitizer many many times through out the day,most of these products dry my skin horribly,but Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe is a triple moisturizer and it is great!

May 25, 2017

I carry one in every bag I have. I have one in every room of my house. It is a smart tool to have at all times, especially when in public. It is handy when you go to stores that don't provide wipes as well.