• Purina Cat Chow Naturals

Purina Cat Chow Naturals Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #39 out of 73 in Cat Food & Treats

June 21, 2017

Finally a product my cat can digest!

I have an inside cat who has digestive problems. I have tried every product going, even the vet, with no luck...she would vomit everywhere after eating. She is not a big eater, so she just nibbles throughout the day. Since i have purchased the Purina Naturals brand, she has had no vomitting problems--yay! This will be the product i will continue to purchase for her. So happy she is finally keeping her food down, making both her and the family much happier!

May 03, 2017

My cats love this food! It's one of there favourites and I like that one they try there best to use natural ingredients and two it's fairly cheap, another added bonus is its one of the only cat foods I've found where the first ingredient wasn't corn :) my kitties enjoy it a d I enjoy seeing them happy !

April 25, 2017

My cat loves the naturals food. I started buying it a month ago or so. I'm using the big one t for the hairball I will see you soon. Excellent product... I put it in my phone do that I don't forget

February 18, 2016

Purina Cat Chow Naturals is perfect for our cat! He is middle aged but he has extremely sensitive skin and he is a finicky eater. We had him on some cheap kibble when he first came to us but with all the scratching he was doing I decided he needed a more natural approach to food. This catfood has been our cat's food ever since!

January 08, 2016

Got this a few days ago for my kitten and she absolutely loves it. Maybe a bit too much even. She woke me up this morning at six for new food... I like that it has natural ingredients which is something I look for in my kitten food and the bag has an easy closure to keep fresh.

karlyvieira_ added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns