Purina Moist LUV Cat Treats Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 66 in Cat Food & Treats

May 01, 2017

My cats go bonkers for theese treats they love them even more than temptation I think it's because there so soft and moist I love that my cats love them so I will continue to buy them, the best part ? You can get them at dollarama!

February 28, 2017

I foster cats and have found most just wont eat these treats. I like the heart shape, I thought the moist texture was a good idea but I just cant get anyone to eat them. Wasted my money.

January 19, 2017

My older cat loves these treats - she is about 20 and has trouble eating the normal crunchy treats so I buy these for her but also give them to my younger cat.

1.5/5

June 29, 2016

I have 3 cats that eat almost everything, but avoided these like the plague. Not one of them would go anywhere near these and seemed very angry that I even thought about offering it to them.

June 24, 2016

My cats do like these but really not as much as other treats that i buy. I really don't think i will buy any more of them because they aren't too keen on them.

June 01, 2016

My cat loves these moist treats. The bag has three different shapes, heart, fish and a circle. I just have to show my cat the pouch and she comes running. These come in a variety of flavors and chicken is my cat's choice.

May 13, 2016

I pick up this brand of cat treats anything I shop at the dollar store, they are very cheap and my cat loves them. There are a bunch if different varieties and it's a great deal.

March 22, 2016

J'ai déjà eu jusqu'à 4 chats et quand je leur ai donné ces collations de Luv que j'avais acheté chez Dollorama, ils les ont moins aimé qu'une marque populaire. Je ne les ai plus acheté par la suite. Après tout, c'est eux qui les mangent.

February 17, 2016

Decent ingredients, but don't live up to competing products. Only one my three cats really liked these treats, the rest were indifferent or didn't want them at all. Kinda hard to get them out of the package.

February 11, 2016

I purchase these treats for my kitties and they LOOVE them! Especially my 2 elder cats who have some missing teeth and stuff they love to eat them because they are nice and soft and chewy :) I get them at the Dollarama by my house for very cheap and I love seeing my kitties go crazy for them!