Quaker Harvest Crunch Cereal - Raisin Almond Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 399 in Cereal

February 13, 2017

Usually I purchase the original Harvest Crunch; however, the Superstore had it on for such a great price BUT no original cereal left on the shelf...so, I got the Raisin Almond variety to try...just finished my breakfast of it and absolutely enjoyed it. This type of cereal easily gets you through to lunch - very filling, very healthful and a breakfast to look forward to.

October 29, 2016

Cannot get enough of this. Im on my second box this week. I mix it in with yogurt and it is heaven. I absolutely love this. The flavor of everything is perfect. Just the right amount of almonds, granola and raisins.

July 05, 2016

This is a great way to start the day. Or for a late evening snack. This really is the best cereal if you ask me. It's delicious, it fills your belly and it's not bad for you. If I could eat 5 bowls of this for breakfast I would! Yum

March 09, 2016

I love harvest crunch cereal and I find that it was once kind of expensive but I find that they have lowered the price of this cereal at my local grocery store which is great. I love how sweet and delicious this cereal is, it's made with great ingredients and this is by far the best granola cereal I've ever tried.

January 27, 2015

I enjoy it for breakfast or lunch.

August 05, 2014

Yup, big fan of this brand since I was a little kid. This isn't my favourite flavour (apple cinnamon is the best), but this is good too. The raisins are delicious- some raisins are terrible in cereals. Wonderful crunch (go figure) and not overly sweetened. A classic. Delicious and feel really full after a bowl.

August 12, 2013

I LOVE harvest crunch. It is mine and my boyfriends favourite cereal. It has recently gone down in price but I still find it much too expensive to buy when it is not on sale, or when it is not from Costco. It is sooooo delicious, I just wish it did not have the amount of sugar that it does. Having 2/3 of a cup is over half of the recommended amount of sugar I should be eating a day- not a great way to start the day. It still is my favourite cereal though, regardless of the sugar content!

August 12, 2013

raisins and almonds-Our favorites! Very yummy snack.

August 12, 2013

My husband recently introduced this cereal to me and I must admit that I am loving it. It is very filling. It has lots of flavor. The almonds and raisins give it the right amount of saltiness and sweetness. The granola stays crunchy too. We also add this to yogurt for a filling snack. I do wish it weren't so expensive.

August 09, 2013

Best overall granola - you sure don't need much to make you full. Absolutely love the addition of the yummy almonds and raisins. I also eat this cereal dry, just for a snack.

CaroGomez81 has started a new forum topic
    Diabetes!

Mlepine added a new review for
    Shoppers Drugmart