Quaker Instant Oatmeal Maple and Brown Sugar Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 399 in Cereal

July 13, 2017

Sweet Oatmeal

If you are a fan of a sweeter oatmeal this is for you! You get all the nutrition that oatmeal provides, but you also get a bit of sweetness. There is a good maple and brown sugar flavor in every bowl. I found the maple taste really came through and the brown sugar compliments it and gives it another level of mild sweetness.

I put boiling water in my oatmeal and it comes out great every time. Some people prefer to use warm milk, which I am sure would also be great. You can add berries and almonds (or any other nut) to your oatmeal for a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack.

These are a good price. They can often also be found on sale at Metro, Walmart and Loblaws.

July 08, 2017

Not for me

Quaker instant oatmeal maple and brown surgar is a quick and easy breakfast option . I make it for my nephews because they love it . I don't personally like it . Nothing wrong it , it just doesn't appeal to my taste buds . All you do is boil water in your kettle , add your package contents to a bowl and pour boiled water over top . You can also add milk to make it creamy . I would recommend for kids even though I don't like it . This one in particular tastes like maple and brown Sugar .

July 02, 2017

A favourite in my house!

The Quaker maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal is one of my favourite breakfasts or snacks. It's a big hit for my 3 year old who is quite picky as well. Great to add berries to and you can milk it with milk or boiling water. This is a breakfast that is ready in 2 minutes, extremely convenient and delicious. This flavour is by far the best one.

June 16, 2017

Good old fashioned oatmeal

Quaker instant oatmeal in the flavour brown sugar and cinnamon is in my mind the original oatmeal. It's nicley sweetness from the brown sugar and has a hint of maple. I often find myself adding more brown sugar though because I like things sweeter, my boyfriend who has plainer tastes loves these exactly the way they are !

June 05, 2017

Love this Oatmeal as a quick and filling breakfast in the morning. Very easy to make, so I prefer to eat on days where I'm in a rush, especially weekdays before work. Great taste in comparison to other Oatmeal options at the grocery store. Would definitely recommend to those looking for an easy, nutritious and tasty breakfast!

June 05, 2017

Le gruau Quaker un bon déjeuner rapide et équilibré le matin. Cette saveur à l'érable et à la cassonade est vraiment délicieuse. Ce n'est pas trop sucré le matin et j'ajoute souvent des fraises ou des bleuets avec mon gruau et ça ajoute une touche fraîche et saine. Après un bol de gruau, je suis rassasiée et je suis prête pour commencer ma journée.

May 27, 2017

Quaker has always been my number 1 Instant Oatmeal Brand. First started eating Oatmeal, my mom boiled actual Oats & we would load it with Brown sugar and Milk. This stuff tastes exactly like what my Mom used to make. So rich, smooth, creamy, high fibre, great taste, chunks of real Brown Sugar. Good amount in the package. Love this stuff! makes a great efficient healthy breakfast with real Canadian oats

May 26, 2017

I really enjoy the Quaker instant oatmeal in maple and brown sugar. It cooks so fast, within a matter of seconds. I usually put brown sugar in my oatmeal anyway, so its nice that they have that already added in. The maple adds a nice flavor!

May 26, 2017

I eat oatmeal every morning for breakfast. While this oatmeal is not my favourite it is my second favourite. Really quick and easy to make, which is great in the morning when everyone is running late. A somewhat healthy option to have in rushed morning. Would definitely recommend.

May 26, 2017

c'est un gruau vraiment bon , c'est rapide a preparer et son gout est vraiment bon , sucré comme je l'aime , c'est une bonne idée de repas rapide mais bon pour la santé

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic