Queen Anne's Chocolate Covered Cordial Cherries Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #834 out of 905 in Chocolate

Queen Anne Cordial Cherries Milk Chocolate, 10 Pieces (6.6oz) - (2 PACK)

April 29, 2017

I love marshino cherries! Queen Anne's Chocolate Covered Cordial Cherries with the googy sweet filling inside coated with chocolate is so yummy! They really are not very expensive either.

1.7/5

April 29, 2017

I love chocolate covered anything, so when I was gifted a box of these at Christmas I was pretty excited. I managed to somehow save them until New Year's Day, and suffering from the wine flu from the night before I ripped them open and was prepared to cure my hangover with junk food as per usual. I shoved one in my mouth whole, and had another in my hand about to join it. I was over come with over the top sweetness, which seemed to come from the jelly like coating around the cherry. I was not too impressed but I ate another, slowly this time, taking a bite of just the chocolate. First, the chocolate didn't really melt in my mouth right away, it lacked the creamyness and tasted really cheep, almost like it was stale. The cherry, again was super sweet and I didn't care for the jelly coating. I am extremely disappointed in these, chocolate covered cherries should be decadent, not dry and stale tasting. I don't recommend these, if you really must try them, I can send you my box, I have 8 left.

3.2/5

April 29, 2017

I went to the chocolate factory I picked up two boxes of Queen Anne Cordial Cherries and I paid only 2.99$ for both boxes since they had a promotion buy one get one free. There's ten in each box so that really was a steal. They come in a box with two sealed trays, five in each. These are cordial cherries with the usual icing sugar and corn syrup surrounding dipped in milk chocolate. For me they were way too sweet. I make homemade chocolates at times so maybe I have been spoiled. I also find they have a low quality taste. I think the next time I crave cherry chocolates I will make my own or buy Chocolate Cherry Blossoms which I love.

1.7/5

March 01, 2016

These are not my favourite at all. They are far too sweet - maraschino cherry, sugary syrup and chocolate. They seem to be quite cheap and widely available.

February 13, 2016

These are my forbidden passion ! I would eat alot of chocolate covered cheeries when I was pregnant with my first child . I uv the gooey liquid that makes your fingers sticky . Could eat a whole box !

February 13, 2016

I love these gooey chocolates. I don't seem to see them around much except at Xmas but i love to have them when I can.If you love cherries and chocolate, pick up a box.

November 07, 2015

I love these chocolates they are delicious. I love the liquid centre around the cherry it is the best part.

0.5/5

November 07, 2015

I won't make the mistake of buying these again. Bought them last year for Xmas and they were all dried up inside; so stale. What a rip off

March 31, 2015

Omg! I love these chocolates. There had to find for me but when I do I almost eat a whole box!

March 25, 2015

I don't love these but I don't hate them either. They're on the edge of too sweet and slightly artificial tasting but I'll still eat them. Very rarely will I turn my nose up to chocolate. Sweets are my guilty pleasure, chocolate being my favourite. It has to be pretty awful for me not to indulge in. Having said that, I probably wouldn't buy them, but I'd eat them if they were gifted to me.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo