QUO Blending Sponge Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 529 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

March 29, 2017

J'ai utilisé cette éponge à maquillage pendant un bon bout de temps. Elle fonctionne très bien. Par contre il y en a d'autre dans les même prix qui sont meilleure je pense. Elle est un peu plus ferme que le beauty blender et real techniques..
    Elle est très bonne, mais j'en utilise maintenant une autre. Donc je ne pense pas racheter celle de QUO.

March 18, 2017

I have been using the Beauty Blender for some time now but at $26 it is a bit pricey. I decided to try the Quo make-up blending sponge from Shopper's Drug Mart which, at $6, is much cheaper than the Beauty Blender.

The Quo sponge is about the same size as the original Beauty Blender. Texture is similar, however, the Quo sponge is firmer and the base is slightly flatter wth the tip being slightly fatter. Upon using the new Quo sponge, I found it does apply your foundation well, however it didn't bounce as well on the skin as the original Beauty Blender. Being more dense, the Quo also didn't seem to absorb as much foundation as the Beauty Blender.

Sadly, after using the Quo sponge for less than 2 weeks, it began to tear and fall apart. I am in no way hard on my sponges and have even used a Beauty Blender for over 6 months before having to replace it.

Would I recommend the Quo make-up blending sponge? Sadly no. While it performs well, it does tear easily and would need to be replaced every few weeks, making the original Beauty Blender a better deal.

March 08, 2017

This is the only sponge i use to apply my foundation! its amazing!
    and for only $6CAD i HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone on a budget!
    Ive been told that its actually comparable to the beauty blender, although ive never had one
    but for the price, i suggest you give it a try!!

February 21, 2017

This is a good blender and not to crazy expensive like other blenders. Great for blending and contouring. Texture is very soft and smooth. Get concealer and foundation in all the fine lines and creases to make skin smooth.

February 16, 2017

love love this beauty blender ! it's only 8 bucks Canadian. Last a very long time I have had mine for about 6 months now. makes your foundation or concealer so flawless.

November 01, 2016

I absolutely love these blending sponges! They work soooooo well let me tell ya, the key to making it work great is to make the sponge a little damp before using and you will absolutely see the difference :)

November 01, 2016

Bonne éponge pour appliquer notre maquillage. Je l'utilise pour appliquer mon fond de teint ainsi que ma poudre libre.petit prix en plus comparativement aux autres éponges.

November 01, 2016

I was happy to try this brightly coloured little makeup sponge, since blending is key for me when applying makeup. However the QUO Blending Sponge fell a bit short of my expectations - it blended well the first week, but after I washed it and dried it, just using warm water and a little face soap, it started to disintegrate and every time I used it there was a little bit more of the sponge on my cheeks, shoulders, counter top than actually on the sponge. I think this is great if you are travelling and looking for a disposable, throw away sponge for a short trip. Long term, I would recommend a better quality material, and skip the trendy coloured QUO Blending Sponge.

July 31, 2016

I do really like this product in terms of the texture and how it applied my makeup. However, my two biggest gripes would be that 1) it's difficult to blend concealer under the eye (the shape just didn't quite work for me), and 2) it's falling apart on me after only about a month of having it -- and I am by no means a "heavy" makeup user. So while I think the price is on point, and it does a good job for most of the face, I'm very unimpressed by the longevity. I would still recommend it, but don't expect it to last long.

July 20, 2016

I find this was an okay makeup sponge but it doesn't compare to Real Techniques or Beauty Blender at all. The material it's made from would shed when I'd clean it and it also fell apart within a few months.

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    NYPD Blue

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

Ellimay added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette