Good

Quo Gel Eyeliner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #140 out of 838 in Eye Liner

September 24, 2016

I bought one of these potted gel eyeliners from a bargain bin at Shoppers Drug Mart for only $5. Ordinarily, I believe they are at least $12.

The shade I got was a beautiful cobalt blue, and the size of the pot was quite large in comparison to most gel eyeliners. Initially I thought that this was a matte formula, but upon digging my angled brush into the gel, I spotted some extremely fine micro glitter within. I'm not sure if that's just for this blue shade, or if they're all like that, but just be aware in case you don't like that sort of thing. I found it to be a very subtle effect once applied, unlike a glitter liquid liner.

The consistency is extremely creamy, and glides on very smoothly, despite the small amount of glitter it contains. The pigmentation is very rich and true to what you see in the pot. The creamy formula can lead to some smudging if you're not used to using a gel, or if your brush isn't small enough, but if you take your time and have the proper tools, I think you should be fine.

This formula does dry down a bit, though it's not completely budge-proof, and if you wipe at your eyes, it will certainly show. I don't believe this would be waterproof, so if you believe you're going to be in a situation that requires such a product, I wouldn't recommend this one.

Because this formula is so smooth and doesn't crease on the lid, I imagine this would make a great base for different eyeshadow looks, particularly if the other shades work as well as this one. A black and a white would be very suitable for the lid as well as for a liner, so this is a versatile product.

If you're looking to try a good gel eyeliner, I would recommend keeping yout eyes peeled for this one!

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback