• Quo Liner/Brow Brush
Good

Quo Liner/Brow Brush Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 510 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

February 06, 2017

The bristles of this brush are set really firm in place, but they are soft at the edges and don't poke or snag the skin. The angle allows for a really thin and precise application. I use it for both wet and dry makeup, and not only on eyebrows. While not in use daily, it has lasted me about 5 years. It's a good tool.

July 08, 2016

This brush is hit and miss. I bought this once, and it was very rough and pokey. I exchanged it for a different quo liner/brow brush, and this one was not rough and pokey. The brush itself is pretty standard, it works decently, though for eyeliner, there are other brushes that are thinner, cheaper and do a better job. For brows, it works fine, though most angled brushes will work for brows.

January 21, 2016

The black synthetic bristles are soft yet firm. They are shaped well to work for brow shaping with shadow or lining with liquid or cream limer. Silver tone handle looks expensive. Moderately priced for a drugstore brand with frequent sales. Nice quality.

December 01, 2015

I really like this brow brush, easy to use and hold in your hands.

December 01, 2015

Great price. Great quality. Durable, doesn't shed. Great angle for eyebrow powders. I'd buy this again for sure.

September 30, 2014

I love this brush to death it a must have it evens help me correct my eye liner if it comes off. This is also my go to brush for my brows , I've never been disappointed with this brush and I use it on a daily basis it takes product very well and needs to be thoroughly cleaned but is durable .

Loveandsunshine has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses

camerooni added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Pets last Day

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise