Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #518 out of 903 in Chocolate

July 06, 2017

Bite-Sized Snacks, But Not Comparable To Regular Cups

I prefer regular Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but these are great for a quick bite-sized snack once in a while. What I prefer about the regular cups is the peanut butter and chocolate portions. I find these are so tiny that the peanut butter taste doesn't really come through, even though the ratio is well balanced. You can find a decent sized back of these at Dollarama for a great price. I also like the White Chocolate Minis but those are much harder to find and more expensive.

May 22, 2017

I really like Reese peanut butter minis they are Soo good! I like how they melt in your mouth. And how you get alot of them in a bag. I like to eat them as a snack in the evening.

May 18, 2017

Peanut butter cups are my favorite! I love that these come in a convenient snack size option. They are the perfect size to add to recipes for baking. Peanut butter and chocolate; the perfect combo!

May 18, 2017

These are simply delicious!! My only complaint is that due to their size you don't get as much of the peanut butter flavor that Reese products are known for. These can be purchased for very cheap so it is really a great value! If you love chocolate and love peanut butter, these are for you!!

February 28, 2017

My preference is Reece's peanut butter cups but these are great if you just want a bite sized snack. I love that they sell them at my local dollar store. I love to throw them in a bowl of icecream and a big hit in our house is Reece's peanut butter banana bread.

July 05, 2016

These are a hit in our house, we snack on these every movie night. In my opinion they are even better than the regular cups because they are bite size and so much more flavourful. It really is the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter in one tiny little bite.

July 03, 2016

Who doesn't love Reese's? I've tried all kinds if Reese's products from, the original, eggs shaped, the large Reese's cup and even white chocolate Reese's cups.
    These are really good because I think that anything that's great tasting is even better in bite size. These have no wrapper on them which is convenient and are great for snacking.
    I also have used these to bake with, I've used them in cupcakes and also on top of a cake as decoration. Very tasty anyway you have them.

April 16, 2015

These little cups are tasty! They have the perfect ratio of PB and chocolate. Good for a little snack and excellent for baking. I like adding them to PB cookies.

April 16, 2015

These have been a lifesaver since I have had my baby! Amazing for portion control and so very very tasty. It is slightly different then the original and I must say I like this ratio even better! Perfection.

March 26, 2015

These are seriously so much fun to eat and so tasty! I love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, and for some reason these ones just taste better. They are perfect to eat while watching a movie, the perfect snack!