Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Love these!

I look forward to my morning smoothies so much more now :) my favourites are pink dragon, açai bowls, strawberry zen and the açai twist. The overnight oats are good but I can make them myself. The fruits are all different and very worth.

June 01, 2020

It’s easy and they taste great! I’ve tried three of them up to date and I have yet to be disappointed. For the chocolate based
    ones, I use almond milk and for the fruity ones I use orange juice.

June 01, 2020

These are very good and I look forward to my next order the smoothies are super easy to make the directions are clear the shipment arrived nice and frozen even in the hot florida heat

June 01, 2020

Delicious nutritious and the easiest alternative to Breakfast , plus beats the lines at the grocery stores. Easy to mix & Blend would
    Highly recommend to anyone

June 01, 2020

These smoothies are easy, have quality ingredients, and taste great! I tried Daily Harvest and think these are a much better value. Still a sizeable selection, too.

So worth it!

I know some people might find that this subscription is expensive but I absolutely LOVE Revive! It is SO worth it, you can tell that all the ingredients are great quality and I honestly feel so much healthier starting my morning with a Revive smoothie!

June 01, 2020

Convenient, saves time and money

I'm Soo thankful that I came across revive on Instagram. Making breakfast never been this easy. I always struggled with creating my smoothie and making sure that I'm trying all kinda of fruits and veggies. Also, they make veggies taste really great and delicious.
    It's so fun joining as you get lots of rewards and gifts.

Fun and Different

I like the idea of this product and think the shipping is cool. It was fun to receive my first box and check out all the flavours and ingredients. There are tons of combinations that I would never make myself (and I make smoothies almost every day). For me, it's a fun novelty and special treat every couple of days. They taste good. However, without a discount or reward, the price is steep per smoothie. Not sure if I will be a repeat customer for long or not.

June 01, 2020

My first order came very quickly and well packaged! It is a little pricey, however, worth every single dollar because of how delicious and nutritional these smoothies are. I also love the “points system” because of the great rewards you get with free items! My whole family goes crazy for these things. :)

Really Enjoy but a Little Pricey

I really have enjoyed all the smoothies I've ordered and will definitely be ordering again! Wish it was a little less expensive but takes the hassle out of my breakfast and tastes great! I also received an incorrect order, and they gave me a credit for the cups that were incorrect. Not the best customer service I've received but fair!