Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    1.7/5

May 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

Don’t bother

First of all, a friend referred me through email, the email said 65% off. I ordered the same day I got the email. At checkout the code only gave 55% off. I still purchased because my friend liked their first order. I emailed customer service about the email, with it attached so they could see the dates! Still said nope that’s expired they don’t last a lifetime. Well there was a only for 20 minutes limit on it! Anyway random cups are half empty 🙄 It’s been over 24 hours since I sent my last email. The picture had a whole banana added to it plus liquid.

2.2/5

April 30, 2020

Hey everyone,

So I saw an ad on Instagram and decided why not! 60% off ...healthy meals...it's a steal! I ordered 4 meals and a smoothie. The meal is a very small portion. VERY small. It did have some good flavours but I will definitely not keep you full.

The photos of the meals on the site look delicious and appealing but I would say...it's falsely advertised.

Not worth your money.

The packaging was great on the other hand. The food was kept nicely frozen in the box.

April 29, 2020

WARNING! DO NOT PURCHASE!

I purchased an order of bland half filled cups. I tried for 4 weeks to cancel order and they kept putting me in circles by emails & phone numbers. I had to file a complaint, and call my bank to get subscriptions to stop!! It was a horrible and stressful situation.

April 29, 2020
    Nevada, United States

They charged me and never delivered!! Do not use.

They charged me and it never was delivered they are blaming it on OnTrac and OnTrac says it’s Revive I just want my money back I would not use this company try another one

April 28, 2020

They are cheats! They charged us with 170$$ even though we didnt order that they are such cheats. They are the worst company ever. dont order please

April 27, 2020

Overall the smoothies tasted great and they had really unique flavours. It was really unfortunate that I found a piece of plastic in the first one I opened.

2.3/5

April 24, 2020

Half empty cups, portions too small

The amount of fruit/meal in the cup is very small. So for the value, it’s ok at 65% off, but it’s absolutely not worth the full price. The smoothies are tasty enough, the acai bowl are the smallest ever and the meals are tiny, more like a snack. Really had to add a ton of stuff to them to make them filling enough

April 23, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Charged for a product that never came

Revive emailed me to to say my shipment was en route but the link in the email to track didn't work. Tried on several devices and it would not open. My account says my order was delivered 4/22. I have a doorbell camera and additional cameras around the side and back of my house. No delivery was made. My front camera records to the end of my street - no delivery truck at all that day. Contacted customer service and received no response. I tried this company through an instagram influencer (bbk) and I'll be letting her know this company has issues - looks like from the reviews they have a lot of issues. Cancelled my account and submitting a charge dispute with my cc company.

April 22, 2020

The business thrives off of people forgetting to cancel their subscription and even switching between plans (because that charges you immediately as well). When I asked for a refund they failed to do even that even though the reason why I had trouble cancelling was because their site was down. Don't buy from them.

April 21, 2020

To start there was a mix up in my delivery. It was my fault. They quickly responded , rescheduled and delivered the smoothies a day early.

Let’s find time to share and write a positive review and let others know that this is an amazing product. So glad I ordered 😊

Thank you team Revive!!!!