Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 16, 2021
    Florida, United States

Tastes Great & Easy!!!

Super easy and yummy! My family loves them. I ordered for my husband and I, they were so easy and convenient that I ordered some for my elderly mom. So good, must try!!

2.0/5

June 16, 2021

I do not recommend

It's unfortunate, because their smoothies are decent and tasty. The reason why I would NOT purchase them again is because of their customer service. The staff from Revive Superfoods lack communication, especially with their distributor and staff do NOT listen to their customers. I hope that you think twice about purchasing anything from this company and I guarantee that there are smoothies that taste just as good with better customer service!

June 15, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Makes my busy mornings so much easier!

I love these smoothies so much! They are packed with quality ingredients and make my mornings so much easier. Being a mom to a toddler and new baby I hardly have time to make myself something in the mornings. With revive I can just quickly blend up a smoothie and go! They have lots of cool flavours to try and constantly have new ones coming out. If you’re a new mom, you need this.

June 15, 2021

Wish I could afford to live off these

So yummy, all the right macros and veggies
    I’ve been mixing with coffee or protein milk so it makes for an amazing breakfast.
    My only issue is when it’s not half price it’s not a super affordable subscription

June 11, 2021

All smiles for Revive.

Reasons why I recommend Revive Superfoods Smoothies:
    1. They save you time with prepping your smoothies.
    2. Has a variety of healthy options/flavors; some maybe familiar while others will be new to your taste buds.
    3. Great Taste.
    4. Vegan Friendly.

June 03, 2021

As a mom of newborn these smoothies are a life saver

As a mom to a newborn baby, I know how much of a struggle it is to take the time for myself throughout the day specially in pandemic with little to no help for new mama. In the early weeks and months after my son was born, there were some days I would sit down for the evening and realize I had nothing to eat! Breastfeeding had made me extremely hungry and I wanted something healthy and nutritious. I know a lot of moms and dads can relate to this struggle. That’s why I LOVE REVIVE smoothies and oat bowls.

June 02, 2021
    Tennessee, United States

Love Revive

I love the smoothies @ Revive best. ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚
    💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚

June 01, 2021
    Rhode Island, United States

Delicious smoothies - switched after issues with other brand

Delicious food - smoothies are great! I’ve had on meal and it was yummy. Compared to competitor brand, Daily Harvest, I rate Revive higher since the food is well packaged in ice, the flavors are yummy and the portions of smoothies, comparable. Sticking with them, although I do hope they get more flavor options and maybe even some healthy snack or ice cream options down the line :) .

May 24, 2021
    United States

So good!

These are delicious and convenient! I love them so much. The oats are delicious! But my favorite are the smoothies! I don’t even have to think about what I’m doing just fill pour and blend. I also add my protein powder to them. It’s just perfect.

May 19, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

Great nutritious smoothies that does the body good!

I love the convenience of having good quality locally farmed ingredients in my smoothie, where I only have to add my choice of liquid, which I prefer coconut or almond milk. These are packed with nutrients and are very good prior or after a workout. It replenishes what you have lost in the body or prepare you for an exceptional workout. A great way to get your needed vitamins and I love them. Great varieties because I bore easily and love new and various flavors to sooth my palate.