4.1/5
Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer Reviews
Ranked #174 in Concealer

ColorStay Blemish Concealer provides all day healing and superior concealing of blemishes that lasts up to 16 hours

September 05, 2017

great for covering blemishes!

this concealer has great coverage and never fails to help me cover up any imperfections! application is also super easy and the light/medium shade is a perfect match for my asian skin tone!

August 13, 2017

My go-to

I use this concealer mostly for undereye dark circles. Sometimes I'll be adventurous and try a different brand but it never lasts long...I always come back to this one. It really stays put!

April 14, 2017

This is a great concealer . It covers my red acne scarred skin very well . I pair it with colourstay foundation. The only thing I don't like is that it's hard to get out of the bottle . Seems I can only use it a few times and then I struggle to get the product out of the bottle .

October 19, 2016

Great Product. Goes on well. Covers wells and is long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget as it works amazing. I used to use Dior concealer but will continue to use this now.

September 25, 2016

You do not need to be a teenager to use this. I always seem to have a few blemishes that need to be covered up, love the applicator, easy to use, and seems to stay on even after I use my foundation, moisturizers etc.

September 07, 2016

Where else can you find a concealer with acne fighting properties? It's not that easy. I love using this to cover and treat problem spots. I wouldn't recommend for under eye but it works great on blemishes.

February 15, 2016

Great lightweight coverage! Revlon is my go-to beauty brand. Although this is available at the drugstore, it is certainly comparable to the higher-end concealer sold at Sephora.

January 22, 2016

I find it really hard to get a good concealer because a lot of them just don't work, but this one is great and gives me the best coverage for blemishes

2.8/5

November 06, 2015

This is a great concealer; creamy, a matte finish, and pretty affordable for how long you'll end up using it for. I love the pen/brush applicator for quickly swiping on my under-eye bags. The only thing I would say is that while it works great for under eye circles, it's not so effective on blemishes. For me, it tends to not cover redness/raised acne as well as it should.

August 16, 2015

I purchase a lot of my cosmetics in Revlon because I like their products and I have been using it for quite a while When it says colorstay,that is exactly what it does..Just like their Lipsticks, Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer stays on all day.It is a great product for concealing dark circles and under eye darkness.I use it under my foundation and it stays concealed all day,which is what I want.It is great to I find for concealing any dark spots on my face or even wrinkles in the corner of my eyes. Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer is good for many flaws and I would recommend it.