Revlon ColorStay Makeup, Normal/Dry Skin Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 731 in Foundation

April 14, 2017

This is my go to foundation! I have tried several other brands, but this is always the one I return to. It is very bendable with my makeup brushes and provides a good, long lasting look.

September 24, 2016

The amount of hype this foundation receives is completely worth it. I was fairly skeptical of this because of the hype, but it is beautiful. It was a perfect match for my pale, winter skin. The finish wasn't cakey but was definitely full coverage, and it lasted all day. This is going to be replaced sooner than later.

3.2/5

April 03, 2016

This foundation is almost $20 (sometimes more) in Canada with rare sales that make it $15. That's too much for me (in my opinion) for a drugstore foundation that isn't making me really happy. If you can get it cheaper I'd say give it a go because it does last all day and the formula in general is great. My biggest complaint other than the price is that the undertone is SO grey! I've sampled three different colours and all of them look so weird because of the greyish undertone that makes me look sick. I have extremely yellow-toned skin so it didn't work for me.

March 01, 2014

This is a very good foundation. The smell can be off-putting however. This foundation lasts very long time, and is essentially waterproof. The coverage for this is medium to high, and it is sort of buildable. This dries VERY quickly and it is hard to blend it into the skin after it has dried. The normal/dry skin version doesn't dry as fast, but the formula still dries quickly.

June 26, 2013

I have tried many different foundations but this has to be my favourite. Goes on smooth and looks natural.