4.1/5
Revlon Nail Enamel Reviews
#14 in Nail Polish

Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting color & shine when worn with Revlon Base and Top Coat. Revlon's exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks.

Available in 72 shades

May 19, 2020

I love this product

I bought this nail enamel last month during a sale. I absolutely love it! The color is very intense and lasting. I’ll buy now different colours to have the collection

April 28, 2020

nail enamel

I had it a while ago and totally impressed with it that I bought ew more in different colors. My favorite one is the Tuscan sun. The color is a combination of light brown with a mixture of red shadow, utterly obsessed with this nail enamel, can apply nicely, no cracking, long durability, great color options. highly recommendable.

April 20, 2020

Go to Nail Polish

I love this nail polish. It always has a great assortment of colours and works great. The bottle is also one of the nicer ones at the drug store. It won't last more than a couple of days but that is normal for any non-gel polish.

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Love

Love the red my favourite , and the bottle is pretty and the vanish goes a long way I love to wear red a lot one of my best colours and would recommend this product to anyone

February 08, 2019

Nail polish

This nail polish is ok. I have tried better nail polishes. I do like some of these nail polish colours. I noticed that the nail polish chips ver easily and it does not last very long.

February 07, 2019

Makes Beautiful nails

The snail an animal goes on smooth and produces a shiny coat. More than four coats s is not recommended because it becomes too thick and chips off. It stays fresh in the bottle to the last drop

January 24, 2019

Beautifull

It’s my favourite nail paint.Would be Beautiful Holiday color, a rich burgundy red. I think it's more of a autumn, winter color, anyways that's what it reminds me of. It's also a Expensive looking color. Goes on nice, I used 2 coats, & a top coat. It lasts pretty good. I would buy it again.

October 17, 2018
    New York, United States

nail polish

this is the only nail polish i will use because it doesnt break your nails and last long time on your nails and if you are like me and wash dishes all the time it works so well for not breaking your nails and it doesnt come off it makes your nails stronger

March 31, 2018

Good results

I really like Revlon nail enamel !! It is easy to apply and goes on smooth which gives a very nice finished look. I use two coats and the colour is consistent through out all my nails.
    It last a good amount of time and can be made to last longer if you use their base and top coats as well.

March 29, 2018

Great application and finish

The value for a bottle is great. Two coats and I am good to go. The application is even and nicely pigmented. Not streaky. It does last a while too and dries quickly. What is also great is that this line comes in a variety of colours!