Revlon Nail Enamel Reviews
#14 in Nail Polish

Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting color & shine when worn with Revlon Base and Top Coat. Revlon's exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks.

Available in 72 shades

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Love

Love the red my favourite , and the bottle is pretty and the vanish goes a long way I love to wear red a lot one of my best colours and would recommend this product to anyone

February 08, 2019

Nail polish

This nail polish is ok. I have tried better nail polishes. I do like some of these nail polish colours. I noticed that the nail polish chips ver easily and it does not last very long.

February 07, 2019

Makes Beautiful nails

The snail an animal goes on smooth and produces a shiny coat. More than four coats s is not recommended because it becomes too thick and chips off. It stays fresh in the bottle to the last drop

January 24, 2019

Beautifull

It’s my favourite nail paint.Would be Beautiful Holiday color, a rich burgundy red. I think it's more of a autumn, winter color, anyways that's what it reminds me of. It's also a Expensive looking color. Goes on nice, I used 2 coats, & a top coat. It lasts pretty good. I would buy it again.

October 17, 2018
    New York, United States

nail polish

this is the only nail polish i will use because it doesnt break your nails and last long time on your nails and if you are like me and wash dishes all the time it works so well for not breaking your nails and it doesnt come off it makes your nails stronger

March 31, 2018

Good results

I really like Revlon nail enamel !! It is easy to apply and goes on smooth which gives a very nice finished look. I use two coats and the colour is consistent through out all my nails.
    It last a good amount of time and can be made to last longer if you use their base and top coats as well.

March 29, 2018

Great application and finish

The value for a bottle is great. Two coats and I am good to go. The application is even and nicely pigmented. Not streaky. It does last a while too and dries quickly. What is also great is that this line comes in a variety of colours!

March 27, 2018

I love this product

I love this nail enamel so much. I decided to try something new from my usual brand and boy ! Was I glad 👍 it was really easy to apply, fried really quickly, did not smudge and most importantly stayed on for more than a week. Their color selections are awesome too. From the fiery to the pastels : choose your style !

March 21, 2018

Pas cher et bonne qualité

Étant une grande fan de vernis, j'aime bien changer de couleur de vernis sur une base régulière !
    Les vernis Revlon sont magique pour le rapport qualité-prix !!
    Beaucoup de choix de couleurs possible, il suffit de 2 couches et un top coat et le tour est joué.
    Il sèche rapidement et j'en possède plusieurs depuis un certain temps et le vernis est toujours aussi liquide!

February 26, 2018

Great coverage and colour

This polish is not expensive, it goes on with a solid colour in just one coat. Dries fast and stays, i do suggest a top coat though to help prevent chips.