4.1/5
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews
#15 in Lipstick

March 24, 2019

A great comfort-matte lipstick!

I purchased the shade HD Obsession after swatching the new hot pink Fenty liquid lipstick at Spehora. I was going to buy the Fenty one, but I was held back by the $30 price tag. Instead, I went to Shoppers and began swatching different lipsticks beside the Fenty one on my hand to see if I could find a dupe. I did!! This is an exact colour match for Fenty's, and, in my opinion, is a superior formula. The Fenty one is watery/liquidy, and I noticed that it bled into my skin so it wasn't a clean line. The Revlon lipstick is much thicker, and stays comfortably in place. Since it's a bright shade, I usually put the product on my fingertip and pat it onto my lips to get a more subdued, blotted look. I also really like the smell of this lipstick; it's a vanilla scent that reminds me of the Lime Crime Velvetine line. Be aware that this is a matte lipstick that does not dry completely, so it is not transfer-proof.

February 26, 2019

Love!

I love Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolors! I have a couple shades and love them both equally. While I find it’s not really long lasting, Addiction does stay longer than my other one. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t feel too thick or heavy on my lips. It also doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry unlike others. Would definitely continue to purchase this in the future.

3.2/5

February 07, 2019

Beautiful colors

I have a few different shades of these lipsticks. They are all beautiful colors, which great saturation. They apply well and feel okay on the lip. Somewhat dehydrating, but all matte lipsticks are. My only issue is that these don't dry down all the way so I do get some color transfer and need to reapply often throughout the day.

February 07, 2019

Nice Formula

I really enjoyed this formula. It does claim it is a matte formula but it really isn't. It has more of a gel consistency and does not fully dry down. This feels good on my lips as it does not dry them down. It's also very pigmented as well.

February 05, 2019

one of my favorite lipstick

I have the burgundy color lipstick and its one of my favorite lipstick. literally wear it every time i go out. Its super long lasting and it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend

January 29, 2019

love this lipstick

I found this Revlon ultra hd matte lip color very nice and long lasting .
    Nice easy to apply and does not spread out while applying. I have shade dark pink in this and its a vibrant party wear color.
    The texture is nice matte finish but my lips doesn't get dry after applying.
    love this lip color a lot.
    Qaulity is very good and price is reasonable

November 05, 2018

I love these for everyday looks!

I have a few of these, two are just matte and then two are metallic, I like them all for different reasons. The smell is so lovely, I really like how they smell. The matte ones feel velvetty smooth, and although they do transfer, they also stain pretty nicely. The metallic ones are a little strange at first but with the right look, it’s an interesting lip finish! I like these, and I think the colour selection is cute, the colours are really deep, nude or bright!

July 30, 2018

loved it

REVLON ULTRA HD MATTE LIPCOLOR , I absolutely love this lipstick color I like the texture all fit and the smells is very good to0, I will definitely recommend this

May 03, 2018

Lasting color

LOVE just love this new beauty products. I got it tried it a few time and returned to get a second one in a different shade and just love it. It stay all day and it doesn't make crumbs on the corner of your lips or doesn't smear all over a straw when drinking from one... it's has a nice smell to it as well

April 16, 2018

Enfin un produit non désséchant!

J'ai acheté deux couleurs différentes et ils sont très légers sur les lèvres et surtout non desséchants! Ils offrent une bonne tenue et le choix de couleurs est intéressant.