4.1/5
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews
#15 in Lipstick

November 05, 2018

I love these for everyday looks!

I have a few of these, two are just matte and then two are metallic, I like them all for different reasons. The smell is so lovely, I really like how they smell. The matte ones feel velvetty smooth, and although they do transfer, they also stain pretty nicely. The metallic ones are a little strange at first but with the right look, it’s an interesting lip finish! I like these, and I think the colour selection is cute, the colours are really deep, nude or bright!

July 30, 2018

loved it

REVLON ULTRA HD MATTE LIPCOLOR , I absolutely love this lipstick color I like the texture all fit and the smells is very good to0, I will definitely recommend this

May 03, 2018

Lasting color

LOVE just love this new beauty products. I got it tried it a few time and returned to get a second one in a different shade and just love it. It stay all day and it doesn't make crumbs on the corner of your lips or doesn't smear all over a straw when drinking from one... it's has a nice smell to it as well

April 16, 2018

Enfin un produit non désséchant!

J'ai acheté deux couleurs différentes et ils sont très légers sur les lèvres et surtout non desséchants! Ils offrent une bonne tenue et le choix de couleurs est intéressant.

April 05, 2018

My new go to lippy!

I LOVE this lipstick so much that I wish I owned every shade. My current go to is Romance in deep red, it's such a rich shade and stays on while not making my lips dry. After eating/drinking it's easy enough to reapply without being uneven. Definitely my fave lipstick on the market right now.

March 26, 2018

nice matte lipcolor

I have one of these, I can't remember the name of the shade, unfortunately. It is a beautiful fuschia color, it dries nice and matte and stays really well. I need to invest in more shades! Would recommend trying it and even better the price is right. I usually get these at my local Walmart as they're usually the cheapest there.

March 20, 2018

J'adore!!

C'est un super produit, c'est pas collant, le finit mat est parfait! le choix de couleurs est super intéréssant et la tenue est bonne! petit plus: J'adore aussi l'odeur!

March 12, 2018

My go to!

I absolutely love this liquid lipstick. The colour pay off is amazing, and it applies very well and even.
    The colour that I am in love with is 640 HD Embrace. The colour matches my skin so well, and does last all day too.
    I would recommend. It is a good price.

March 12, 2018

Good DrugStore Purchase

Before my discovery of Sephora and high-end makeup brands, this was one of my favourite makeup brands! Revlon is a great brand! It's affordable and the products are great, this product specifically is of good quality. The colors a beautiful but I find the I need to re-apply often. This is kind of the only down-side to this product for me as I don't like carrying my lipsticks around with me. (I don't want to loose them). But over all the formula is pretty good, not so drying which is always great. Who likes dry lips? No one! This product is great for beauties on a budget

March 10, 2018

Matte et coloré

J’aime trop la couleur.

Elle peut trop se porter avec un maquillage simple ou oser.

S’applique trop bien et la couleur reste toute la journée.

Ils sent vraiment trop bon ses lips gloss.

Moi je l’ai reçu de la compagnie mais on peut les trouver partout ou que il vend du Revlon.

J’en voudrais de toute les couleurs.

La tenu est longue et ils sentent vraiment trop bon