Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 730 in Foundation

Wake Up & Glow! Rimmel’s first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. Light, moisturising texture applies smoothly and leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable all day. Gives an instant flawless, natural-looking finish, visible anti-fatigue effect with peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising complex.

July 12, 2016

The foundations creamy and has a real nice touch to it. I feel like the foundation also works as a concealer very well. It also works as a moisturizer which is excellent for my dry skin.

June 29, 2016

I was in the Market for a new Foundation and I was recommended this one by a Beauty Consultant. I'm in love with this foundation as it gives me a flawless coverage, covers those pesky acne scars and the best thing about this foundation is that you only need a small amount to get the best coverage.

I would recommended this 100%!

March 30, 2016

I recently picked up this product as it is highly recommended by the Youtube beauty queen Zoella. I was on the hunt for a foundation that would give me a great flawless complexion without feeling to heavy on the skin. As i have more high end products for special occasions and filming, I needed an everyday foundation for out and about. I have worn this product for about two weeks and love it so far! I have put this product to the test by wearing it to work (which for me is a high activity 12 hour day) and it holds up so well! The coverage stays up to 12 hours in which time it begins to fade, but hey! In twelve hours you'll want to be in your pj's, not your foundation.

My only disappointment with this product is the quality of the formula intended to give you a beautiful "glow". As it absolutely does! But after a few hours of wear and the formula begins to change on your skin, you can begin to notice the pieces of shimmer on your face and hands. I would have preferred a finer ingredient for this part of the product.

February 03, 2016

I love this product. It covers beautifully and does a great job of covering fine lines. I have received many positive comments about my skin after switching to this product. I never want to be without this again.

November 19, 2015

Love this product!! Makes your skin look shiny and refreshed even if you had a night on the town and woke up with a little less sleep than you would have liked. Keeps your face lookin shiny and bright the whole day.

2.8/5

October 08, 2015

I didn't like the little sparkles!

September 18, 2015

I have a hard time, ( for some reason.) finding a foundation that not only matches my skin tone properly, nice smooth coverage, long lasting. I bought this one randomly because the store was having a blow-ouf. I LOVE this stuff! Will not buy any other kind anymore.

May 04, 2015

This foundation is great for just a hint of shimmer first thing in the morning. I always have a bottle of this on hand.

April 01, 2015

I wish these were more neutral yellow toned because it kind of looks pink on me, but regardless I am in love! I like the concealer from the wake me up line as well.

December 07, 2014

I love. This gives beautiful coverage and finish. Lasting power is great on my oily skin. Love.