Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid Food Containers

Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid Food Containers Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 238 in Household Essentials

May 27, 2017

These are by far the best, everyday containers. They are sturdy and easy to wash. They come in many sizes for all your needs. They last for years. They are freezer and microwave safe.

May 25, 2017

I love these containers, we have two sets and use them regularly. I love that the lids click together so you never have to go searching for the right lid. The containers come in a good variety of sizes perfect for anything from snacks for lunches to leftover meals for reheating. I also use them for freezing prepared food and find they keep the food items well. I find they are good quality, durable and long lasting as you would expect from a Rubbermaid product. Often found on sale a few times a year at Walmart (check during back to school and boxing day sales). Highly recommend these for all your food storage needs.

May 16, 2017

I love the different sizes this set comes with. It makes it easy to pack up lunches with multiple items/sauces. They are very light and easy to clean as well.

May 05, 2017

I have a large family so i bought 2 sets they are great for snacks and lunches also leftovers my adult son lives on his own and alot of nights I cook alittle extra to give him so I know hes eating good I find they keep foods fresh and I can even put them in the freezer. And the best part is all the pieces fit in the container.

May 01, 2017

Rubbermaid is a name I know I can trust. I purchased these knowing they would fit all my needs . They're perfect for leftovers , lunches for work , etc . They're strong , and durable and won't break easily . I grabbed a whole big set at Walmart for 14.99 .

February 17, 2017

These containers are great! I wish they came with multiple colors in one box but none the less they are used everywhere in our house! We stack them in our cupboards which helps with the clutter. Buying them in the 20 or 40 pack is worth the buy over buying them individually.

February 03, 2017

We are a big family so I purchased 2 sets! We take theses to work and the kids use them for school. My Tupperware looks so neat since I switched .Great for freezing too.

February 03, 2017

I first tried these containers when a friend sent me home with leftovers, and i've since purchased a whole set for myself! I really love how much each container holds, how easy it is to find the lid (just snapping to the bottom of the container), and how the lid never bends out of shape! Even when holding foods that generally stain containers like tomato sauce and curry, I find that with a short soak in soap they come clean every time!

February 01, 2017

I love these they are great value and quality. I don't mind letting someone take them home with leftovers as the price is so good on them. I find them great for freezing soups and stews for individual portions. I would recommend this product.

February 01, 2017

We absolutely love these in my home! My boyfriend takes these to work everyday with him and I put left overs in these and freeze them with no problems! The lids never bend, they are dishwasher safe and they are stackable which is nice if you don't have much room in the cupboards! I also microwave food in them and they are absolutely fine! Great value too! I would definitely buy more if I didn't have so many already! I did buy a big box of them as a gift for Christmas this year and they loved them and also find lots of use out of them!