Sabatasso's Gluten Free Cheese Pizza Reviews
#11 in Gluten-free

2.0/5

August 28, 2017

Salt city

While the idea behind the gluten free pizza is great, the taste is awful. It's so salty I could not get through one piece. On top of the horrible taste (just salt), there is absolutely nothing I enjoyed about this pizza.

August 14, 2017

I recommand it !

j’achète souvent cette pizza au costco ! la pâte est très bonne et croustillante ! j'y ajoute parfois du fromage de chèvre ! j ai eue de la difficulté dernièrement a la retrouver au costco...et j en suis déçue.

June 10, 2017

Great option for frozen gluten free pizza. They're tasty and easy to customize with your own toppings. The only downside with them is the price at Costco went up.

April 28, 2017

The best remade gluten free real cheese pizza around! My husband absolutely loves this brand and it is a fantastic and money conscious alternative to ordering takeout from Panago and other pizza shops that offer a gluten free alternative. The dough is not too thick or crunchy and the pizza is loaded with cheese! There is also a fairly reasonable amount of tomato sauce for those of you who really enjoy this part of a pizza as do Il Absolutely worth every penny! Love to have this on hand for busy and unpredictable evenings after work.

April 05, 2017

As far as gluten free pizza goes, this is the best! I usually add toppings at home to increase the flavor, and the price is right when purchased on sale from Costco. Being recently diagnosed as Celiac, It's not worth the risk of cross contamination to have pizza from any chain restaurants. Sabatasso allows me to feel safe and confident I won't get sick with every bite!

March 09, 2017

Although i find it a very bland pizza, it is wonderful to find pre packaged gluten free pizza's. I have had Celiac for 20 years and have something that you can easily pull out of the freezer and not have to make is always great! You can add whatever you would like on top of the cheese and this increases the flavour :D

February 14, 2017

love this pizza, the taste is out of this world and is very enjoyable for the whole family on movie nights or maybe even for dinner. highly recommended

March 01, 2016

My mother in law brought these for me. Even there no topping except the cheese, you can had anything to these and make them ''yours''. They are tasteful and the crust is super crunchy. When I have a pizza craving I'm glad to have them in my freezer

February 19, 2016

I tried the Sebatasso's Gluten Free Cheeze Pizza since it was on sale at Costco. It was ok. It's great for people who needs to eat gluten free. I prefer to purchased pizza with toppings since I do not like the added work.

February 18, 2016

Yummy!I have picked this up a few times at Costco now when I have my nephews over who are gluten free. They loved it and I did too. I noticed no difference in it being gluten free. I usually add a few veggies on top and it tastes great!