4.1/5
Salley Hansen Nail Hardener Reviews
#1003 in Nail Polish

December 05, 2017

Love it!!

I love this nail Polish so do my girls. They have me buying almost every colour. Since Christmas is on its way, they want me to do their nails with snowmen wreths, x-mas tree. Oh my their nails are going to look busy. Doesn't chip like the others as fast lasts longer. Oh my this is going to be fun fun.

2.8/5

December 04, 2017

Eeehh?!

I must say for the price and name of this product I am pretty disapointed! I expected more. This did not last long and it seemed to make my nails brittle.

October 22, 2017

Love it!

Use as base coat, price is right, and keeps my nail at their best.
    Available everywhere, have tried nothing on nails but polish with top coat and find that nails tend to break a little easier then with it on.

October 04, 2017

Have on nails now ... never chips !!

I have on my nails now, product is great and does not chip very easy!! One of my favorite nail care product's & I have lots of they're bottles! Love each product

October 02, 2017

Great Product

It did exactly what it was supposed to. Made my nails 10x stronger than before without damaging them in anyway! Now my nails can withstand changing nail colours !! Great product !

June 08, 2017

Super affordable! I chewed my nails for years and this hardener is the only thing that helped me get long healthy nails. Purchased at my local Walmart.

March 17, 2017

Sally Hansen Nail Hardener work wonders on my soft nails, well they use to be soft, now they are so much stronger and healthier, since using sally hardener my nails grows longer and I have fewer breaks, I would definitely recommend this product.

3.2/5

September 20, 2016

I enjoyed this, I personally do not love hansen salley products but this one I liked. I found that the product has made my nails stronger which helped in my color polish to last longer with stronger nails.

1.2/5

November 21, 2015

I found it difficult to work worth and clumpy. Maybe I just got a bad batch but I was really dissapointed. My nails looked horrible and it did nothing to harden them. Not worth a second try

3.2/5

May 27, 2015

It didn't really work that well,but the price point was good for the results.