Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color Reviews

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

May 23, 2018

Love Love Love

This polish dries almost instantly. I used to get frustrated as I would dent or damage my nail polish-thinking it was dry and it wasn't.
    This polish has amazing colour selection and is worth every penny.

May 20, 2018
    California, United States

Really is fast drying

I love Sally Hansen’s nail polish color choices and I have used many of their formulas. This particular formula is indeed fast drying however it doesn’t give me the shine that i like so I pair it with my top coat so it still takes a while for my nails to dry. But if you are just using the polis alone then it will dry in less Than 2 minutes.

May 13, 2018

Great nail polish!

I love this product. It truly does dry quickly ; by the time I paint the nails on my second hand, the first is dry! It dries shiny and does not chip very quickly. I enjoy the wide brush, it makes applying nail polish quick and clean.

April 10, 2018

Love it

Many colours to choose from. Dries very fast and is shiny. No need for topcoat. I would buy this product again. The only issue I have is that the polish dries out pretty fast in the bottle

April 09, 2018

Quick Dry Time is Right!

I purchased this product in a hurry from Wal-Mart and I was very impressed with the colour and the actual dry time. I painted my left hand, than my right. By the time I finished my right hand, the left was completely dry.

It comes with a wide nail brush which is perfect for nice, even application.

April 06, 2018

One coat polish with beautiful color

This is the only nail polish I buy, the thick brush makes it so easy to apply and it goes on even and perfect! I do suggest a top coat as with any nail polish! Plus there is sooo many colors!!!

April 04, 2018
    New York, United States

This nailpolish really is great because it does not take long to dry. I usually apply the nailpolish twice to make the color pop out. Im giving the Nude color three stars though because I bought the nude color to wear in the fall and winter but the color really does not look good on me at all :(

I am giving the pink petal pusher 5 stars though because I absolutely love the color!!!

April 01, 2018

Fresh Spring Easter Look

I always buy a new polish for the holidays and since its easter I picked up #223 Sugar Poppy. Its a subtle pink shade that is perfect for Spring/Easter.

Its quick to dry and doesn't streak plus its buildable. it didn't last as long as I would have liked but that is due to my own fault since i am always washing my hands and doing things.

Still one of my favorite brands of polish so i will always repurchase.

March 31, 2018

Does what it says it will do!

The best nail polish! If i don't have time to get an actual manicure and polish change, this is the next best thing! I know that this polish will dry super fast so I can actually use my hands within a few minutes of painting my nails. I usually wear a black polish but there are a ton of great colors in this line! Really impressed and thankful to find a product that works and really delivers on their promise!

March 28, 2018

Dry's Instantly!

The name of this polish 'Insta Dry' say's it all. This is, By Far, the fasted drying nail polish I've Ever used! The colours are beautiful and opaque. Just need to be careful how long it's open, becuase it can begin to clump around the opening.