Good

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus Reviews

Ranked #1367 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

April 08, 2017

I like the Sally Hansen line of nail polish.
    I often keep going back to this one though because it helps keep my flimsy nails hard, promotes growth and it has a nice color once dried. My nails are soft and brittle, if I don't keep them polished they split and flake, which leads me to pick at them and end up picking/biting them off. This polish actually does make my nails grown faster and they grown out with more strength and shine, looking better and healthy.
    The polish itself dries fast and I am able to clean up smudges easily.

February 04, 2011

Even though I am the WORST at applying my own nail polish I like this line because it dries quickly and provides nice thick coverage in two quotes.

We got a bunch of colours from a recent Sally Hansen event and I quickly snapped up Pure White Tip. You can wear it as a French Manicure or an all over colour. I love it on the whole nail as it's dramatic, fresh and unexpected. Just don't look too closely or you'll see what an amateur I am!

I can't comment on the nail growth factor as I already have incredibly strong and fast growing nails (please don't hate!) but like any nail polish, this will last longest if applied with a top coat.

August 06, 2009

I loved this nail polish!!! I applied it to my toes as it's summer and sandals are a necessity. Well, the color lasted for ovr a week and it was beautiful. I had no chipping, nothing. My feet look wonderful. Now the price I paid isn't the regular retail price, unfortunately I do not know that as I bought it on sale. I usually buy Opi, but ran in fast and liked the colour so decided to try it. I will no longer pay $10 for opi as this works just as well and looks great.

olga905 added a new review for