Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Polish Remover Reviews
Ranked #35 in Nail Polish

July 13, 2017

A tried and true product for years

I can't even remember how many times I purchased this in the past. It did the trick the first time, and I never looked for anything else, since I was satisfied. It removed nail polish without damaging my nails. I did (and still do) find the smell of nail polish remover nauseates me a bit, however, which is the only criticism I have. I have yet to find a cruelty-free nail polish remover, so until then, I think I'll just have to avoid nail polish altogether.

2.0/5

April 15, 2017

I was sadley disappointed with this nail polish remover it hardly worked and left my nails feeling brittle and weak it took multiple trys to get the polish off my nail and there was a left over red tinge to my nails (I was wearing red polish) over all not going to be purchasing again sure it's cheap but why waste even a little money on something that barley works.

April 15, 2017

It's cheap and it gets the job done. It smells very awful but I'm pretty sure it does nothing to strengthen my nails ... Pretty average for a nail polish remover

October 27, 2016

I wasn't too happy with this polish remover from Sally Hansen. It also is to help dry, brittle nails too. Sally Hansen is good quality as nails are their specialty, as opposed to buying some value brand that also makes cookies. My nails don't go yellowish after changing polish after polish when using this Sally Hansen brand. the smell is the same as any other polish remover I think, and that is the one thing I don't like about removing my polish, it can give me a headache. I just make sure I am by a window. This polish remover removes my polish super fast and easily, even with a base and top coat. Also when my polish is old too. Sally Hansen make so many other options for polish removers, and I like to try many of them.

I do recommend this product.

September 21, 2016

this stuff is powerful stuff, it removes nail polish in like 3 swipes. It even removes the toughest nail polish to remove. I had fake nails on and I only had to soak them for 5 minutes before I was able to pull them off. I love this stuff. i's a time saver.

September 21, 2016

I do love a good sally hansen nail polish remover. I always buy the ones that I know are going to work well on removal and this one really works. Great product and inexpensive

2.7/5

June 06, 2016

if you like to use lots of sparkly nail polish this is not effective at all. But for just simple polish it works ok. I do find that it takes a little longer to remove polish then with other brands I have tried.

May 04, 2016

I paint my toenails all the time and I always have nail polish remover on hand, I've found that this Sally Hansen version is great and works extremely well. This bottle is a little more expensive than some of the other brands but I don't mind paying a little more for a product that I know works so much better than the cheaper brand.

April 30, 2016

I love this nail polish remover and is the only brand I buy. It doesn't have a strong scent and doesn't leaves my skin around my nails dry. Sally Hansen removes my polish, whether it's the regular nail polish or store bought gel polish.

March 12, 2016

Mon dissolvant préféré !!!! J'ai essayé plusieurs marque mais je retourne toujours avec Sally Hansen. Super rapide rien ne lui résiste et il est aussi très abordable , je le recommande à tout le monde !!