4.9/5
Scentsationals Wax Melt Cubes Reviews
Ranked #304 in Home Fragrance

Good - 0

February 27, 2017

I have tried Scensational Scent wax cubes and I LOVE this product. I especially love Italian Gelato and Coast 2 Coast scents. I purchase them at my local Walmart for a great price!! They smell amazing and have quite a few different scents to choose from. The scent lasts a long time and is noticeable without being too strong.

July 19, 2016

I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I have 3 wax warmers in my house, and I use them all the time. I buy ScentSations brand because they're cheap and have a huge range of scents. I had one a few years ago called "Cinnamon Sugar Cake" or something along those lines, and it was my absolute FAVOURITE scent ever and I can no longer find it :( BUT I'm always trying new scents and have found similar ones. I also love the smells of fruit ones and floral ones too.

February 11, 2016

I have been purchasing the Scensational Scent wax cubes for the past few months now and I LOVE this product. I purchase them at my local Walmart for a verrry cheap price of only $2.97!! They smell amazing and have TONS of different scents to choose from. The smell lasts a long time and is a noticeable smell without being too strong. My favorite scents ive tried so far are:
    Apple Butter Crumble
    Mixed Berry Cobbler
    Linen closet
    Cinnamon Sticky Buns
    Warm Apple Pie
    They also sell the replacement lightbulbs as well for a really good price. I also love this product because you can use the scent cubes in ANY wax warmer (im currently using a Scentsy wax warmer). I def. recommend these and will repurchase as long as they are in stock! :D