• Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake Scentsy Bar

Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake Scentsy Bar Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 663 in Home Fragrance

June 13, 2017

My favourite

My all time favourite scentsy bar. I've had a lot of these bars but this one seems to last the longest. They state that the bars should last 10 hours, this ones outlasts that by far! It is a strong scent so you may want to have it in a large room.

June 01, 2017

So this I'm a little mixed emotion....I absolutely love the smell of the blueberry cheese cake and gram cracker smell but Ithe can be very strong ..I only use a half a square in my plug on warmer and it dose it's job awsome ....scentsy is totally worth the extra 2 $ con paired to the Walmart brands

May 27, 2017

I'm neither a blueberry or a cheesecake eater but the scent of this is just scrumptious. It smells just as it sounds! You don't need to 'burn' it for very long before the scent wafts and it stays in the house long after it is unplugged. I've bought knock-off scented wax bars that just don't live up to scentsy. If you like sweet scents (scents like vanilla or cookies) you will absolutely love this!

May 14, 2017

I think the title of this Scentsy bar speaks for itself! The smell is so true to the real thing that you will think its the real deal! Sweet and comforting.

May 14, 2017

This is the most wonderful smelling scentsy out there. Blueberry cheesecake bars make my house smell like I've been baking all day.. without the mess ;) absolutely a must have. Always have some ready to pop in the warmer

May 04, 2017

This one needs a 10 star great tart from #Scentsy the best staying power out of all bars I have tried I love the smell of blueberry cheesecake omg smells amazing ,I love BURNING this in my kitchen ànd opening the windows of it lingers all through my home best one yet

April 29, 2017

Yumm!
    At first sniff out of the plastic package, it doesn't really smell like blueberry cheesecake to me. It sort of has a weird scent, a sweet pastry kinda so smell. Once in the warmer, it fills my house with the decadent aroma of hot blueberry, New York style cheese cake. The smell is so intense that your mouth will start to water! This is one of my top 5 all time favourite bars, and there is a reason why it's still avavilable and found in the catelogue under all time favourites, everyone just loves this scent!!

April 29, 2017

This blueberry cheese cake smells amazing!!!!! The smell goes right through the house and whenever someone comes through the door you get a big whiff of it!

April 28, 2017

I loved the smell of this one! It smells just like blueberry cheesecake and it is very sweet smelling. It is so yummy smelling. It's perfect to burn in the kitchen

April 09, 2017

This is my favorite Scentsy bar it's cheap and lasts long if you don't abuse it, and it's really strong and smells like sweet blueberry cheese cake I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high quality candle.

What's Your Favorite?