• Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake Scentsy Bar
Good

Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake Scentsy Bar Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 581 in Home Fragrance

April 09, 2017

This is my favorite Scentsy bar it's cheap and lasts long if you don't abuse it, and it's really strong and smells like sweet blueberry cheese cake I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high quality candle.

April 05, 2017

Was sooooo excited to try this scent. With all the hype I waited patiently. Once I put it in I couldn't use it because I couldn't stand the smell! Obviously that's a personal preference but the wax and bar it's self stood up to the regular scentsy standard that i have been used too.

March 17, 2017

This is one of my absolute favourite scenty scent! Everyone that comes into my home always complements how great it smells! Hope it never gets discontinued.

February 26, 2017

the smell that comes from this is strong enough to cover up anything in your house, the bars of wax actually smell so good you want to eat them
    this is in my top 3 favorite scents

December 02, 2016

These are one of my most favorite since he smiles although I seem to love all of them but the blueberry cheesecake one smells so good and delicious. I would definitely recommend trying it if you haven't

September 13, 2016

This smells so good ! One cube lasts for days and it makes my whole house smell amazing . I can even smell it the next day . I highly recommend this .

August 01, 2016

Scentsy products are fairly priced because they have a long lasting and good quality scents. I am not a huge fan of blueberry ( of course I'm a fan of cheesecake) but I was amazed at how delicious this smells ( good enough to eat!)

March 11, 2016

Blueberry cheesecake is by far my favorite scentsy scent they have. I always keep a few blueberry cheese on hand and that's the one u warm the most. It smells so good. Just one cube will last a long time. It almost smells like to blue creamsicle. My while family love this one the most.

March 11, 2016

One of my favourite scents from Scentsy has got to be this one! To have your house smelling like blueberry cheesecake makes it worth it! Definitely a must buy!

February 08, 2016

This has always been my favourite scent from the classic Scentsy brand. Strong and long lasting, but in a scent that I actually enjoy. It has been a long time since I bought some though because the no name brands they sell at Walmart are able to compete at half the price for more squares. The coffee shop scents are very similar to Mochachino from Scentsy.