Scentsy "Layers" Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #768 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 04, 2017

I got this as a christmas present a bit ago and didn't think much of it but now that i have started using it i really like the feel of it and how it makes my skin feel really nourished and soft.

March 06, 2017

I found the lotion to be average, nothing special, just a regular body lotion.
    The scents are dead on, in that they are extremely close or an exact match for the bars scents, I half expected them to be a bit off, being they are two totally different products, one a solid the other a liquid.

The lotion itself is a bit greasy to a watery consistency, it applied thinly but didn't leave me feeling that I was fully moisturized. I usually reapply a couple of hours later because I find the scent is gone, and my skin needs a pick me up.

The price is a bit high for this type of lotion, if it really wowed me I would have no problem shelling out the coin, but it didnt, so unless it comes down in price, I likely wont repurchase.

0.5/5

September 25, 2015

Hate this lotion.. the lotion leaves a greesy layer on your skin. Makes it itchy and doesn't sooth dry skin at all. It has a nice smell but doesn't do anything beyond smelling good!!

July 02, 2015

So good! Skin feels like silk and smells even better.

May 01, 2015

Very nice scent.A little on the pricey side but definitely worth trying!

April 12, 2015

I don't know why but when I got this product it smelt really weird. I actually won it for a contest, but I didn't enjoy the smell of it, it almost has a weird plastic smell. Maybe it was just old? Anyways I'm glad I got it for free because I wouldn't buy this.

April 08, 2015

My favorite is Honeymoon Hideaway. This is such luxurious lotion, that goes on so light compared to other in store brands. The wonderful scent stays on for a long while and I feel I can see my hands look more youthful using this product. Defintely a winner

November 10, 2014

love love love the lotion. it goes on silky and the smell lasts forever!!! looking forward to a more variety of scents!!

September 18, 2014

The scents smell just like the bars !!
    At first they smell amazing, the only thing I did not like is I thought the scent faded quickly.
    The lotion is soft and silky , and seems to give good moisture.

July 19, 2014

Scentsy is well known for their quality products & the body lotion line is no exception! Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it moisturises & helps keep my skin soft all year long (even my feet & elbows - which have a tendency to get really dry). It's a non sticky lotion that goes on smooth & absorbs rather quickly. I usually only have to apply once a day when I get out of the shower & the fragrance last all day, Scentsy has many different fragrances - a little something for everyone. What's also really nice is the fragrance is light enough not to bother my "scent sensitive" husband, but strong enough that I don't have to worry about perfume or scented products during the day :D
    If you haven't tried this line of moisturiser, it's definitely worth a buy. At about $12 a bottle you can't go wrong (it usually lasts me 2 months).

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt