Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant for Women and Men Reviews

Really Natural. Really Works. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple baking soda-free formula keeps you fresh with 24 hour odour protection. Certified 100% Natural Origin  – Coconut + Pineapple features a crowd-pleasing, refreshing and vibrant scent, made with essential oils.

Vraiment naturel. Vraiment efficace. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple sans bicarbonate de soude préserve la fraîcheur avec 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Origine naturelle certifiée à 100 % – Coconut + Pineapple contient un parfum envoûtant, rafraîchissant et vivifiant, fait avec des huiles essentielles.

January 10, 2021

Great smell and works well.

I really enjoyed the smell of this. It was really fresh and bright. As for deodorant wise it has been the best natural deodorant I have tried so far! Will purchase again.

January 10, 2021

Good quality product! Replaced with the traditional ones and really liked the fragrance and the fixing...
    The only think is about the stain that can be more visible on dark clothes.

January 10, 2021

Even my husband loves it!

I received this product for free to try out from ChickAdvisor. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I actually like the scent of this product. I normally don’t like any scent with coconut because I usually find it too sweet for me. However, this one is different that it mixes with pineapple, which I like and somehow it makes it smell much better. I also like the fact that the smell is not too intense or too light and just about the right amount. I also like the packaging as well, even my husband is interested to try it out cuz he loves pineapple! I like that it’s natural without aluminum and it does not feel sticky when you apply it. You don’t actually feel it at all. When I first used it, it was little hard to turn the knob. But once you got it to turn, it works fine (I could’ve just gotten one that was harder to turn). Definitely no complaints about this product. I really like it! I’ve been in search of a natural deodorant for a while and I was using a green beaver one before I got this to try out. They both advertise as aluminum free natural deodorants, and I honestly like Schmidt’s so much more compared to the green beaver company because it is not sticky at all and I like the scents they offer in the collection more. Definitely would recommend to give it a try if you’re looking for a natural deodorant.

Amazing deodorant

Smells fresh and amazing, like you're on vacation. Does not itch and lasts all day! I get a whiff now and then through out the day. I would highly recommend.

Great aluminum free option

This is the most effective aluminum free deodorant I have tried. I highly recommend this if you enjoy the scents and would like an aluminum free option

MON déodorant !

J’ai enfin trouver MON déodorant . Celui qui ne fait pas réagir ma peau et son odeur est incroyable ! Je suis si contente de l’avoir essayer. C’est fait, il est adopter !

January 09, 2021

Good scent but did not help with odour

I received Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant from Chick advisor in exchange for my honest review. What I liked about the deodorant was the scent and the natural ingredients that doesn’t have aluminum in it. What I didn’t like was the constant wet feeling it made my underarms feel and the disappointing part was, it didn’t not conceal the underarms odour. I only lasted about 30 mins until I could stand it anymore, that I had to wipe if all off and end up using my usual Crystal Rock natural deodorant that actually keeps me dry and comfortable and prevents any odour and is free from aluminum.

Smells amazing!

I love love love the scent. It’s like a mini tropical vacation every time I use it. I can sometimes get sensitive skin, which makes this product awesome as it doesn’t have baking soda which can further irritate skin. The smell lasts for the majority of the day, so I don’t have to worry about being smelly. And the application process is super easy.

January 08, 2021

Too good

A refreshing deodorant for everyday use. Feels fresh all day long. I can't believe it's all natural. No aluminum compounds have been used in this deostick.

January 08, 2021

Fruity Wonder

Used this deodorant and is one of the best I have used so far. Being sensitive to other allmuminum based products this is perfect for my skin with acceptable protection.