Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant for Women and Men Reviews

Really Natural. Really Works. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple baking soda-free formula keeps you fresh with 24 hour odour protection. Certified 100% Natural Origin  – Coconut + Pineapple features a crowd-pleasing, refreshing and vibrant scent, made with essential oils.

Vraiment naturel. Vraiment efficace. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple sans bicarbonate de soude préserve la fraîcheur avec 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Origine naturelle certifiée à 100 % – Coconut + Pineapple contient un parfum envoûtant, rafraîchissant et vivifiant, fait avec des huiles essentielles.

January 05, 2021

Pina Colada in a deodorant stick

I love love love the scent. It’s like a mini tropical vacation every time I use it. I can sometimes get sensitive skin, which makes this product awesome as it doesn’t have baking soda which can further irritate skin. The smell lasts for the majority of the day, so I don’t have to worry about being smelly. And the application process is super easy.

Best natural deodorant

This is definitely the best natural deodorant I've tried! It does not irritate your skin, goes on smooth, is super moisturizing and you smell fresh all day! There is nothing not to love about it.

Tropical paradise!

It glides on smooth, feels really fresh, lasts a long time and smells divine! It's cold where I am so it's a nice reminder of a tropical paradise that I miss so much. I really recommend this deodorant!

Sweet scented

When I first received these in the mail. Yes it was cold, as it came from the mail truck. And it was securely packaged in the box and sealed wrap in plastic but the smell was outstandingly overwhelming. The coconut pineapple scent was strong and pleasant. Now I prefer citrus scent because it makes me happy and reminds me of cleanliness. But I’m confused, I don’t think pineapple or coconut fall into that category, anyway I like it. I have over applied these deodorants sometime as I get carried away with the smell. But a small amount applied onto the underarms is all that is needed to avoid product buildup.

Amazing natural deodorant

I tested the deodorant for a couple of days and I must say that I’m impressed. I use Schmidt’s rose deodorant and this one smells amazing and I felt fresh. I will highly recommend this product.

Smells amaZzzzzing

So I think perhaps because it’s rated as sensitive it didn’t quite toe the mark in terms of day long protection but the smell of the product itself will keep it in my rotation

Works and smells great!

I love this product. The smell is amazing and feels completely different than regular deodorants. I will definitely buy this again! My 2 daughters also loved the smell.

January 04, 2021

Love Schmidt's, just not this scent.

As always, I love Schmidt's formula and effectiveness, but this scent is just too fruity for me. This deodorant keeps me smelling fresh and body odor free all day, but I'll stick with the Vanilla & Rose scent. Thank you Schmidt's and ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try this product!

Tropical holiday

I love this product. It smells like I’m on a tropical holiday. It keeps me smelling good for the entire day. It glides on smooth and doesn’t rip at the skin under my arms. I’m thankful it is baking soda free so no underarm irritation.

January 04, 2021

Aluminum free coconut and pineapple

I was pleasantly surprised at the scent of deodorant! I love it , it's a nice change from floral scents and overpowering baby powder. It was nice smelling all day and night !