Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant for Women and Men Reviews

Really Natural. Really Works. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple baking soda-free formula keeps you fresh with 24 hour odour protection. Certified 100% Natural Origin  – Coconut + Pineapple features a crowd-pleasing, refreshing and vibrant scent, made with essential oils.

Vraiment naturel. Vraiment efficace. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple sans bicarbonate de soude préserve la fraîcheur avec 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Origine naturelle certifiée à 100 % – Coconut + Pineapple contient un parfum envoûtant, rafraîchissant et vivifiant, fait avec des huiles essentielles.

January 08, 2021

Excellent product but sickly sweet scent

I already love Schmidt’s deodorants and am very familiar with their products so I was excited to try this. This feels like an improved formula to me - smoother, less crumbly and all around excellent application.

The pineapple scent was not a score for me. A little too sweet which I found not pleasing. Not terrible as I’ll continue to use it, but it certainly would not be my choice at the store. I also would not call this unisex as it is feminine to my nose.

It still contains all the natural and beautiful ingredients that I love and none of those I do not. Just not my preference out of the excellent choices offered by Schmidt’s.

2.0/5

Scent too strong

I wish I could have had more time testing this product out, but its scent was just too strong for my liking that I only tried it 1-2 times. I was hoping to test this as it's their sensitive formula but the scent was just too overwhelming. It smells like a LUSH store which can be very overwhelming. If they formulated it with a more subtle fragrance, it would have been better and I would be able to test its efficacy.

Excellent deodorant!

I really liked this product. I'm using only no aluminum natural deodorants because I have an allergy. The coconut scent is nice and discreet and I had an excellent protection. I would buy again this product for sure.

January 07, 2021

Best natural deodorant available!

I couldn't be happier receiving a Schmidts deodorant It's alrealy all I buy!
    I couldn't be happier with the large selection of scents and a different one for so many skin conditions! Theres a deodorant for everyone! 😍 its not like most natural deodorants where you are reapplying a bunch through out the day or clumping up like other do🤮

January 07, 2021

I really like this deodorant

This deodorant has a great smell and applies nice. I found it lasted throughout the day. I was grateful to receive this for free from chickadvisor to test out.

January 07, 2021

Finally a natural deodorant that works!

I’ve tried countless natural deodorants that have all let me down until I found this one. It smells amazing and keeps me feeling fresh throughout the day with only one application. Love it definitely will be purchasing more!

Blondi

It is hard to believe that anyone could make a deoderant from coconut and pineapple, but here it is and the best part is that it is all natural. Wow smells like you could eat it. Gave it a try and am delighted with the protection and how long it lasts. Everyone needs to try it. Some of the best protection I have had for a long time. Great product and certainly going to buy this one . Thanks for the samples and you have a great product.

Smooth and Fresh !

I’m honestly loving the fresh citrus scent here. This deodorant goes on so smooth and a little goes a long way ! The only downside I noticed was that the edges of the applicator get quite messy as the product melts down fast once introduced to the heat of your body. The scent lasts a good amount of time....however I wouldn’t say it’s 24 hours worth. May not be for everyone but it does the trick for me !

Fresh scented and effective

This deodorant has a bright happy tropical scent. It seems effective for odor, but I tend to opt for more musky scents when I buy deodorant. Thank you for letting me try it!

Power house

I found the deodorant very strongly scented, like a pina colada. The scent did not wear off for a long time which is good if you like pina coladas. Very fresh and fruity!! I love that it’s a natural deodorant, I don’t need to worry about the ingredients. It was very effective!!