Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

March 30, 2020

I loved it

I recommend this deodorant for people who are looking for a natural alternative. I'm always looking for natural or no harsh chemical products especially things that's applied to skin as it gets absorbed in your body. It smells really nice but It didn’t last long on me. I had to reapply again most days. I didn't think Schmidt's natural deodorant would work for me but it did! Go for it.

March 27, 2020

Natural overtske

The scent is so fresh and really calming. I've used non-natural deodorants for a long time so my detox period lasted a week and i did have reapply in the evening. If you can consistently use this its amazing. Pro tip...always follow instructions and warm the stick with your body heat first or its uncomfortable putting on

March 24, 2020

Fresh

Loved the scent -long lasting. It’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave a tacky film afterwards- doesn’t stain your clothes. Very refreshing and a must buy!

Lasting Sent!

I received this free in exchange for review #gotitfree
    The effectiveness was fair to a natural deodorant. Did take some time to adjust to the and had a period of sweating more than usual. That lasted a day or two. I found this with every natural deodorant I have tried. So no complaints.
    The smell was lovely and lasted all day! Unlike some other deo I have tried this sent lasted along time even during the sweating phase. I still smelt lovely!!
    Following guidelines to hold for 10 sec then swipe prevented any grainy texture.
    I will also be recommending to my clients.

Works Well

I received this product free of charge as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

I have been using this deodorant for a little while, and so far I am quite happy with how this performs. Now, I'm not a super sweaty person, but I have found that this works well to keep any odor away, and does seem to leave me feeling dry. I was worried that the scent would be too strong, but it's a nice floral and slightly herbal blend that doesn't overpower. I find the formula to be a little stiff when applying on damp skin, but other than that have no complaints so far.

Amazing product

I was one ode the lucky ones to try out the Schmidt’s natural deodorant. I got it for free in lavender and sage fragrance. I normally used the ones with aluminum ones, and didn’t have much problem, bt due to concerns I was thinking of switching to natural deodorants. As those are difficult to find I kept on prolonging on changing my fro and kept on using it. When I got a chance to try Schmidt’s natural deodorants I was so happy to test it. This product is amazing. It’s so smooth to apply and dosent leave a whitish residue on skin or on clothes, it smells really nice too, I will recommend it to anyone who wants to try natural deodorants, because it’s healthy for us :)

March 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A good natural deodorant

I was gifted Schmidt's Lavender and Sage Natural Deodorant in exchange for my honest review.

This deodorant has a lovely fresh scent of lavender that is noticeable but not overpowering. It is one of the few natural deodorants that I have tried that actually lasts the whole day without needing to reapply with normal every day activity.

The texture is similar to most natural deodorants I've used. It is a bit gritty and more creamy than solid. It was easily applied, but did leave a bit of residue on my skin and clothes. This washed out easily, unlike some other deodorants that leave a film that is hard to wash off.

I really love that this deodorant is free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. It is also certified vegan and cruelty-free.

March 21, 2020
    Bavaria, Germany

Nice natural deodorant

I have never tried a natural deodorant before, but Schmidt's natural deodorant has left a positive impression so far. It has a nice scent that is not too overpowering and helps to neutralize any odours throughout the day. I have yet to test it with heavy sweating as so far I have only been using it for regular daily use and has worked well for me. It is a little difficult to apply as it's not as smooth (i.e. pulls at skin a little).

March 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not so nice

The smell of this product was so strong.. It was hard to use. Technically it did work. I used it one day and then stopped. I wont bev recommending it to anyone.

March 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

It was 'alright'; may or may not purchase

I did like the scent of the deodorant I received, though there was another one that I was much more interested in trying, unfortunately. However, I appreciate the sampling opportunity whenever one arises! I liked the texture. I found I had to apply the stick 2 times in a day, rather than just once, as with my usual 'non-natural' brand of deodorant.