Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

April 01, 2020

I really like this deodorant

Firstly, I want to apologize for posting this review late. I'm very busy due to activism and life in general. Anyways, I really like this deodorant. It's vegan and cruelty free which I was very happy about. It was very effective and smelt nice too. It smelt like a light lavender. I really like how it's more natural than other brands. The texture was just like a regular deodorant. It smelt fresh. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member.

March 25, 2020

Very good

First up, I love the scent. Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils so I was very excited to try this. The second exciting factor is that this deodorant is more natural.

March 24, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best natural deodorant ever!

I'm beyond glad I had the opportunity to try this natural deodorant. It's so good! It works so well & doesn't leave any stains on clothing, whether it's white Mark's or yellow stains, but haven't had that problem whatsoever. Smells amazing & the fact it's all natural just amazes me to be honest! I'm so thankful for trying this product & will continue to buy it & also recommend it to people as well. :)

Aw yes, great investment

I got this free, thanks Chick Advisor! Of course, in return for an honest review.

My yoga studio has these natural deodorants for sale, and I had considered it. I was looking for a gentle bit effective natural deodorant, and it delivered!

The texture WAS a bit weird at the beginning, you have to let it sort of melt with your body heat and you don't need very much. It's worth the small adjustment.

The scent isn't overpowering, which is great when you're copied up with your apartment with your roomie because of COVID-19.

Wonderful natural option

I recently received this deodorant to try for a few weeks and have to say I’m impressive with the overall. The consistency is really creamy and spreads on easily.
    The smell is beautiful and smells just like natural lavender.

I do find in the warmth it can get a little soft and runs over the edges and wastes some product. It is also not safe on black items.

The product works well and keeps me fresh all day long while still being able to sweat.

Really great product

I'm always looking for natural or no harsh chemical products especially things that's applied to skin as it gets absorbed in your body. Deoderants are definitely one thing I tell everyone to be super careful with as it can be very harmful so I'm really into natural things. I didn't think Schmidt's natural deodorant would work as great as it does. It smells really nice and is very effective. I highly recommend it

Smells great

Alright, so to start off I’ve tried tons of natural deodorants and this is definitely at the top of the list! It smells great, seems to be lasting. BUT I don’t like how it leaves white residue, especially with black clothing. Also, this wouldn’t be a deodorant you wear to the gym unless you’re okay with reapplying. It does the job just for regular daily use, but it isn’t strong enough to withstand gym stink or nerve sweats. Overall though, I would buy it again!

Loved this Deoderant

I have always had sensitive armpits so I was extreamly excited to try this! The lavender sage smell was lovely and it never irritated my armpits. I found the quality great, however my only issue would be how it goes on, it’s a little gritty and doesn’t glide on.
    Other than that the smell, the quality and the amount for what you pay is great. I would recommend and I would love to try another scent.

AMAZING

I am actually quite happy with this one! Im very limited with deodorants, there’s only one kind I can actually use, but then this one came along! The smell stays, NO STAINS, and overall is amazing! I’ll definitely be buying this product!

March 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

trustworthy brand

when i was selected for this one to try, i was sure it will be better because i was using this brand of rose and vanilla one. and this one is most beautiful fragrance of sage with blended lavender..the texture of it never bothers to your sensitive skin of armpit... purely blends with skin and lasts over all day long. i have been using it since almost two weeks. wanna stick to this brand and wanna try more fragrance.