• Schwarzkopf essence Ultime Omega Repair 11-in-1 Treatment
Good

Schwarzkopf essence Ultime Omega Repair 11-in-1 Treatment Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 2385 in Hair Care

April 19, 2017

This product is a leave-in treatment. I use it after every shower while my hair is still damp. I use and test a lot of hair care products and this is by far my favourite so far! It smells great, but it's not too strong at all.
    It isn't a thick formula so it doesn't dry your hair, tangle or clump at all. It's very light weight and smooths on all my hair very easily. I have seen good improvement with this product in strength and shine of my hair.
    Absolutely love this product, just wish the bottle wasn't so small!
    Usage: I put three pumps with my head tilted to one side, and another three pumps with my head tilted to the opposite side

June 21, 2016

A good leave in cream that you can use either to air dry and style your hair or to just leave it in. I use this mostly when I need to hair dry my hair. The product does 11 things such as Repair, Split End Control & Prevention, Easier Combing, Shine & Flexibility, Bounce & Vitality, Rebalance Hydration Levels, Non-Burdening Formula, Smoothness, Softness, Frizz Control,Blow Dry Heat Protection. Over all a good product. I did not however use this with the shampoo and conditioner.