Secret Antiperspirant Hawaii Citrus Breeze Reviews

January 08, 2018

I use Secret Antiperspirant Exclusively, its the best!!

I use Secret Antiperspirant Exclusively, its the best!! I like all the fragrances that it comes in. Not overpowering, but subtle and great. I definitely recommend it!!

December 16, 2017

This product is amazing.

I love this product. It is nit expensive and you can buy it in bulk. The smell lasts all day long, it is easy to use and it is definitely worth my money.

1.5/5

October 02, 2017

Doesn't go the distance

Great scent, however doesn't last 12 hours like I need it to. Can't stand up to my job, then you're not worth the money I'm paying for it. Wish you were more like degree motion

September 27, 2017

Good stuff

I find the Secret deodorant brand to be a fairly decent brand for the price. It could always cost a little less of course. It works well, smells great.

June 23, 2017

Another good Secret product

I love the scent, Secret has done it again. It stays on very well and I feel fresh all day.
    This product can be found in many stores so it's easy to grab.

May 28, 2017

If you can get this antiperspirant on sale, it's a steal of a deal. It smells heavenly and works! I do not find it to leave white marks on any of my clothing and can still smell The scent at the end of the day. When I go to the gym, I do re apply. It goes on sale often, so I usually stock up.

May 25, 2017

I love secret brand products. They have deoderant and antiperspirant in one product. It smells amazing, and keeps me smelling amazing all day long. Its nice to not have to buy two products.

May 09, 2017

I absolutely love secret..especially this smell! I have not found another antiperspirant that lasts all day long like this one does. I absolutely recommend this!

May 04, 2017

Love, love, love the smell of this deodorant! It really does the job, normally i don't buy Secret but i'm glad i did because i might just have a new favourite!

April 27, 2017

I wear this all day at work and the gym. Never any issues. I buy the no scent one though as I don't like scents. Truly a great valuable product. Will buy again