• Secret Antiperspirant Hawaii Citrus Breeze

Secret Antiperspirant Hawaii Citrus Breeze Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 23, 2017

Another good Secret product

I love the scent, Secret has done it again. It stays on very well and I feel fresh all day.
    This product can be found in many stores so it's easy to grab.

May 28, 2017

If you can get this antiperspirant on sale, it's a steal of a deal. It smells heavenly and works! I do not find it to leave white marks on any of my clothing and can still smell The scent at the end of the day. When I go to the gym, I do re apply. It goes on sale often, so I usually stock up.

May 25, 2017

I love secret brand products. They have deoderant and antiperspirant in one product. It smells amazing, and keeps me smelling amazing all day long. Its nice to not have to buy two products.

May 09, 2017

I absolutely love secret..especially this smell! I have not found another antiperspirant that lasts all day long like this one does. I absolutely recommend this!

May 04, 2017

Love, love, love the smell of this deodorant! It really does the job, normally i don't buy Secret but i'm glad i did because i might just have a new favourite!

April 27, 2017

I wear this all day at work and the gym. Never any issues. I buy the no scent one though as I don't like scents. Truly a great valuable product. Will buy again

April 13, 2017

this has an amazing smell and goes on super easy. lasts all day as well. i love that it foes not kwavw residue on your clothing. i will continue to recommend and use the secret brands.

April 07, 2017

was a great product kept me dry and clean with a great new fresh smell me and my daughter both use this product . i believe its the best i have used ever

March 06, 2017

Love the new collection. Great scents! Overall, good value. Works pretty good, although there are times when I feel a little wetness under my arms. Will likely be buying this again because the smell isn't too strong for me.

February 20, 2017

I love Secret's line of deodorants, the smells are fairly unique and i most enjoy how the scent is faint until you become quite active and it completely covers any body odour smell. I very much enjoyed how simply it applied to my skin. I've used products in the past the felt like they were pulling my skin as i was attempting to rub it on. And as a woman whom shaves her armpits, i want a product that applies smoothly. I also found it surprisingly easy to wash away in the shower, with little to no residue left behind! Definetly worth the buy/try!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge