4.1/5
Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant Reviews
Ranked #255 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 14, 2017

My go-to

I find it expensive unless on sale... It's around $12 at Shoppers. That being said, it works really well for me. I would like to stop using antiperspirant, but I haven't been able to find a deodorant I'm satisfied with. This does keep me fresh/no smell all day. It is very tough to get off. I use a pumice stone to remove it in the shower.

March 07, 2017

This is hands down the best deodorant I have ever used. It legitimately keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day long! The only downside is that it is a bit pricey and the container is kind of small - but I will definitely continue to keep buying it because it works!

January 10, 2017

I am so happy I found this product because it works! Other deodorants just never seemed to cut it. Secret Clinical is very EFFECTIVE! One application works for 24 hours! It goes on smooth and stays on. I love the fragrance, as it's not overwhelming.

September 20, 2016

The only deodorant that I can go on a day without worrying if I smell bad. This deodorant keep me smelling good all day long and I sweat less that before. I have try a regular one for a few days to see the difference but the Secret Clinical deodorant is by far the greatess one.

August 11, 2016

This is my all time favorite deodorant! It works the best if you apply at night after your shower and there is no need to apply in the morning. The smell is absolutely amazing just like a fresh peach :)

June 19, 2016

This is a really great clinical strength product! I love the energetic fresh scent and it really lasts. This product stops my sweat and eliminates smell. It holds up to my workouts and my busy work days. I am so, so glad I had a coupon and tried this stuff out. Normally the price tag would have deterred me but it is worth the $12!

January 12, 2016

worth every penny. smells great keeps you dry for hours...

January 12, 2016

My job makes me very active and this deodorant is the only one that has worked for me. I tend to sweat more than average people. I stay dry and smelling fresh when I use this product. My only gripe is I wish the price was cheaper, and there was more product in the container to last longer.

1.7/5

September 30, 2015

I dont like this product at all. I still sweat , it felt like it made me sweat, hard to get off in shower to shave. I will stick to my clear gels.

September 30, 2015

While this product is not 100% effective it does work much better than similar products.