Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

November 28, 2011

i suffer from severly sensitive teeth and am also an avid pop drinker. this product has help desensadize my teeth as well as help keep the enamel there. i definitley recomend it.,

1.7/5

November 10, 2011

I found Sensodyne not only to be too pricey for the quality and freshness but also it also gave my sensitive skin a reaction around my mouth leaving the skin extremely dry and irritable. Needless to say I won't be ever using Sensodyne again.

November 10, 2011

Sensodyne is pricey but if you have sensitive teeth, it's worth it. After a month, I noticed my enamel was harder and I no longer felt pain when eating really hot or cold foods. My teeth feel better and stronger. It works!

November 08, 2011

This was recommended by my dentist to protect my teeth and for sensitivity. The flavour is great and it works great to keep my sensitivity at bay. When the value large size is on sale it makes it well worth it. Regular price is a bit high but I still buy it as it is sulphate free compared to similar products.

June 02, 2011

I got this toothpaste because my dentist recommended to me because she noticed some decalcification on my teeth. I did not, however, find that it really made much of a difference either way. The taste is kind of "meh"--not really unpleasant, but not particularly refreshing either. What I distinctly did not appreciate was the way it made my teeth feel as though they were coated with something. I like my toothpaste to leave me feeling squeaky clean, thanks!

1.5/5

May 08, 2011

I prefer the regular Sensodyne toothpaste. This product made no difference for the extra cost. It seems to target the tooth not the gums. My gums are receding and the regular Sensodyne is great for the sensitivity. I did not like the consistency of this product either. Too liquid.

February 19, 2011

Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste is by far the best toothpaste I have used. I love it for so many reasons. One reason is when I was pregnant with my 2nd child I had really bad gums so after I had my child they were really bad and swollen. After about 6 months the swelling went down and my gums went up my tooth some exposing parts of my tooth that normally was protected from different things like acid from pop and other varies things. The tops of my teeth became very sensitive and also soft. My dentist told me too use Sensodyne Pronamel and within a few weeks and then a few months my teeth had hard enamel again and weren't as sensitive. It keep them from becoming cavities and helped so much. I love the price I think it is just right with how good it works. The taste is good too it is to overwhelming and it keeps a good after taste. Also you can get it in gentle whitening which I have used and still use. I will always stand by this toothpaste.

December 10, 2009

I started using this toothpaste and it seems to be effecitve in terms of the sensitive teeth part. I am not sure about the other cliams but it seems like a great product if it does everything it says. The taste is not the greatest and I find that the clean feeling doesn't last as long as other toothpastes.

December 10, 2009

It works. I have very sensative teeth, nothing cold or nothing too hot, after about a week of using Sensodyne Pronamel I could eat ice cream again. It is suppost to help build up the enamel on your teeth. Whatever it does, it really did help with mine. It is a little pricy concidering it is smaller than a regular tube, but because it works I'd highly recommend it.