Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

November 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Dents propre

J'adore ce produit! Mes dents sont aussi douces que lorsque je sors de chez le dentiste. J'aime ce produit pour son goût aussi. Un peu de menthe mais pas trop fort donc ça ne "brûle" pas les gençives/la langue.

2.7/5

October 30, 2020

Did not notice any whitening

I bought this because I have used sensodyne for years. I did not expect much whitening anyway because it says "gentle". I have yet to find a toothpaste that actually whitens. I do like that it is good for sensitive teeth. Everytime I try a tooth paste that is not for sensitive teeth I regret it. Overall it's not a bad product. Just wish I could see a difference in the shade of my teeth.

October 30, 2020

My normal product I use

I use this daily for myself and my son ..works great on sensitive teeth. And to help protect enamel I have left as I have a sensitivity and gum issue and love the different flavours .

October 29, 2020

Freshhh!

Love it! It helps my teeth with sensitivity and keeps them looking clean and fresh. I have already gotten another flavor in it and look forward to experiment more.

October 20, 2020

My teeth sensitivity relief.

I have used so many toothpastes, but once my Dentist recommended Sensodyne toothpaste for me for my sensitive teeth to cold and hot drinks. I have been using the product and never had the problem again! GREAT PRODUCT!

October 19, 2020

Using it for years!

I would highly recommend this product, the taste when you brush your tooth is reasonable, unlike crest yike. The product is quite effective and I have been using this for years ever since I was introduced to it. Would definitely be sticking with this one.

October 06, 2020

Great for sensitive tetth

I use this as my teeth are very sensitive. I always find it helps. I am not a huge fan of the taste of it however. An added bonus in this product is the whitening aspect. Overall a good product and I will use again.

October 05, 2020

Recommended by my dental doctor

I used few tubes of toothpastes. So I think i'm quite qualify to review this product. This toothpaste was recommended by my dental doctor. My parents tried it first. They both have sensitive teeth so it is always hard for them to find the right toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth too. After using it, the performance is fair. I didn't have any discomfort after using it. It is very gentle product but my personally would prefer some minty flavour in the toothpaste. I love the "freshness" after i done my brushing. I would come back again to this toothpaste if I'm ever tired of trying new product!

October 05, 2020

The best!

The only brand of toothpaste I use
    So glad this comes in whitening as I like to switch it up between this kind and another flavour of this brand of toothpaste.
    I have sensitive gums and other toothpastes make my gums peel, this brand they don’t peel at all!

October 03, 2020

Favorite Toothpaste

I have extremely sensitive teeth with enamel damage that yellow easy. I started using this and I will never go back to anything else. The only time I have any sensitivity now is when I use whitening strips