Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews
#19 in Toothpastes

January 23, 2019

Adieu la sensibilité !

C'est vraiment le dentifrice pour dents sensibles le plus efficace. Il coûte un peu cher alors j'alterne avec un autre dentifrice ordinaire. J'ai remarqué une grande amélioration pour ma sensibilité

January 10, 2019

Works like a charm

This is the only product I have found that helps with my extremely sensitive teeth! Before this I was always in pain and they hurt no matter what but because of this it is much better. It does not really whiten teeth but still does it's job very well

September 25, 2018

The best toothpaste with the only scientifically proven...

THis is the best toothpaste if you have truly sensitive teeth or a wearing enamel. Read into the effects of Novamin, which is the active ingredient is the only scientifically proven ingredient to help repair and truly repair your teeth. This is the only toothpaste worth using as it is the only one with novamin in it. I definitely recommend it, it helped my teeth quite a bit!!

January 19, 2018

Surprised it really works!

My husband and I both decided to try Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste because, in our 40s, we are noticing more tooth pain and sensitivity. After a month of using the toothpaste, we have each noticed a positive result with less pain and definitely less sensitivity to hot and cold. I have already bought more and we intend to continue using it every day.

January 16, 2018

Works great

This toothpaste helped my sensitive teeth and whitened them effectively. I noticed a difference within 7 days. It doesn't even taste bad like some of the sensitive toothpastes available on the market.

October 07, 2017

#1 pick

This is the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth that I've ever come across. The difference is amazing. I refuse to use any other toothpaste if I have a choice! By far my #1 pick!

September 27, 2017

Best Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth!

July 09, 2017

My sensitive teeth are loving it!

I bought this toothpaste as recommended by my dentist and it has helped me a lot! I have sensitive teeth and since I've been brushing them with this toothpaste I can safely start to drink super cold water and I can handle ice cream. It is a good product with pleasant flavour. Might be a bit more $ than the other ones but it's worth it.

June 12, 2017

I've been using this toothpaste for a couple of months now and I have to say it works! I have tried other toothpastes out there for sensitive teeth and have found that they don't work that well. I can now drink ice cold water and eat ice cream without feeling that horrible pain and shock sensation in my teeth! Yes!

May 17, 2017

The only toothpaste I'll use. This toothpaste is a saving grace for my sensitive teeth and works way better than any other I've tried. Both my dentist and I have noticed an improvement in the condition of my teeth since I started using this.