Sensodyne Repair & Protect Reviews
#19 in Toothpastes

January 14, 2016

This product is amazing the only tooth paste I will use I have tried other products but none compare

September 02, 2015

I have been using this toothpaste for the past year and I think it's fantastic. It took away all my sensitivity. You do pay more for it but if you have any sensitivity at all this is definitely a product you want to use. This week I was out of toothpaste and while at the store bought another brand because it was on sale that promised the same results. Let me tell you the results were not the same, my sensitivity came back. What a waste of money...back to Sensodyne, won't make that mistake again.

July 10, 2015

j'utilise les produits sensodyne depuis plusieurs années en générale ils fonts tous une bonne job

July 09, 2015

This the current toothpaste I am using and I love it! Not the greatest taste but great result. My mouth always feels cleaner and more refreshed after using this toothpaste! It can be a bit expensive its well worth your money!

June 25, 2015

This is the only toothpaste I will use. Since having my son, my teeth have become super sensitive and if I don't use this toothpaste, I will seriously regret it when I eat something cold. It's average price, but works like something professional would. Great product!

June 09, 2015

Good taste, effective on sensitive teeth. I also appreciate the average price.

June 09, 2015

works great for very sensitive teeth which i have . cleans great. lets me eat whatever i want with out fear.

June 09, 2015

#Sensodyne "Repair &Protect;" my hubby says this really helps to protect his teeth from pain when he eats or drinks anything cold or hot. It cleans well, has a pleasant taste. It also help coat your teeth for longer protection. He swears by using #Sensodyne "Repair & Protect" it helps him enjoy his meals and snacks much more without all the pain.

2.8/5

June 09, 2015

Good for sensitive teeth I just wish it would actually leave my breath fresh. I have to always use mouth wash after or my husband will complain my breath reeks.

June 09, 2015

This is a good product for sensitve teeth but I wonder why Sensodyne products does not give me a good breath when I wake up in the morning. But colgate does? Lol