Sensodyne Whitening Plus Tartar Fighting Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 152 in Toothpastes

May 19, 2017

I got this product after experiencing sensitivity on my teeth to cold liquid. I bought it thinking it would help however after a while of continuous use the sensitivity seemed to have gotten worse and my teeth were especially sensitive when I brushed my teeth using this product. I thought something was wrong with my teeth but I switched toothpastes and the sensitivity went away and my teeth no longer hurt when I brushed them, it was clear this product had made my teeth more sensitive. I don't know if it was just me but personally I don't recommend this to anyone.

February 27, 2017

I have sensitivities to hot, cold, and sweet things, especially fruit so I've been using Sensodyne with Whitening toothpaste for the last few weeks. The sensitivity is a bit less now but what I've really noticed is how white my teeth have gotten with this product!

September 21, 2016

When I first started whitening my teeth, they started to get really sensitive by about day 3. I found this at no frills (my local grocer) I had immediate relief. I like how it makes my teeth feel really clean, it's got a nice flavour and best of all it whitens. Great product!

September 21, 2016

So I had tried Sensodyne original, when that was the only kind there was, and quickly stopped using it. I couldn't do with the flavor. Now that there are so many other options I decided to give it another go. The flavor isn't my favorite but it has improved and is tolerable. Other then that issue I am satisfied with the product and will probably be purchasing it again.

July 16, 2016

I don't think it does much in terms of whitening . I have had better whitening toothpastes that's for sure. However you dont buy sesodyne for whitening you buy it for tooth sensitivity and it works! I was sceptical myself until I ended up with one really sensitive tooth. It helped me and I still use it today!

March 28, 2016

This is a more of a higher priced toothpaste that helps me with teeth sensitivities. I used to purchase this toothpaste till I tried colgate kind. This toothpaste did work with sensitivities and gave minty breath but it is a bit pricey comparing to other kinds.

December 10, 2015

I used to hate sensodyne because of its taste and its texture, there was no bubble at all! but this one is different, it actually produces a lot of bubble (yay), and it leaves fresh minty taste that lasts quite long. the good thing is I know sensodyne is meant for sensitive teeth, so it won't ever harm my teeth.

November 20, 2015

Didn't help with sensitivity at all or whiten teeth.

July 10, 2015

j'utilise les produits sensodyne depuis plusieurs années en générale ils fonts tous une bonne job

May 20, 2015

I didn't like the taste of the paste and after using the bottle my teeth were still sensitive. I switched to a different brand and was okay with my teeth