Sensodyne Whitening Plus Tartar Fighting Toothpaste Reviews
Ranked #136 in Toothpastes

3.2/5

September 18, 2017

whitening toothpaste

My partner purchased this...I am a little concerned about the ingredients. He has been using for a while and I do not see a difference. So not sure about this particular toothpaste.

May 19, 2017

I got this product after experiencing sensitivity on my teeth to cold liquid. I bought it thinking it would help however after a while of continuous use the sensitivity seemed to have gotten worse and my teeth were especially sensitive when I brushed my teeth using this product. I thought something was wrong with my teeth but I switched toothpastes and the sensitivity went away and my teeth no longer hurt when I brushed them, it was clear this product had made my teeth more sensitive. I don't know if it was just me but personally I don't recommend this to anyone.

February 27, 2017

I have sensitivities to hot, cold, and sweet things, especially fruit so I've been using Sensodyne with Whitening toothpaste for the last few weeks. The sensitivity is a bit less now but what I've really noticed is how white my teeth have gotten with this product!

September 21, 2016

When I first started whitening my teeth, they started to get really sensitive by about day 3. I found this at no frills (my local grocer) I had immediate relief. I like how it makes my teeth feel really clean, it's got a nice flavour and best of all it whitens. Great product!

September 21, 2016

So I had tried Sensodyne original, when that was the only kind there was, and quickly stopped using it. I couldn't do with the flavor. Now that there are so many other options I decided to give it another go. The flavor isn't my favorite but it has improved and is tolerable. Other then that issue I am satisfied with the product and will probably be purchasing it again.

July 16, 2016

I don't think it does much in terms of whitening . I have had better whitening toothpastes that's for sure. However you dont buy sesodyne for whitening you buy it for tooth sensitivity and it works! I was sceptical myself until I ended up with one really sensitive tooth. It helped me and I still use it today!

March 28, 2016

This is a more of a higher priced toothpaste that helps me with teeth sensitivities. I used to purchase this toothpaste till I tried colgate kind. This toothpaste did work with sensitivities and gave minty breath but it is a bit pricey comparing to other kinds.

December 10, 2015

I used to hate sensodyne because of its taste and its texture, there was no bubble at all! but this one is different, it actually produces a lot of bubble (yay), and it leaves fresh minty taste that lasts quite long. the good thing is I know sensodyne is meant for sensitive teeth, so it won't ever harm my teeth.

1.7/5

November 20, 2015

Didn't help with sensitivity at all or whiten teeth.

July 10, 2015

j'utilise les produits sensodyne depuis plusieurs années en générale ils fonts tous une bonne job