4.1/5
Prestige Item
Sephora Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush Reviews

September 28, 2017

SEPHORA EYELINER

this is my third time buying this product so it goes without saying that this product is great. I use it on a daily basis and it lasts all day. Not only is it long lasting but the high precision brush makes it super easy to apply the product onto your eyes. Highly recommend!

July 09, 2015

This is the best eyeliner ever. It comes in a array of Colors and is really easy to use.

March 25, 2015

I love how easy it is to use the high precision brush. I have been watching the prices increase over the years, and have found other brands with bigger pots - to be honest, the pot on this liner is not all that big for the price. When I get Sephora gift cards though, I will often pick this product up.

August 17, 2014

This is a fairly cheap liquid eyeliner compared to other brands. Personally, when it comes to liquid eyeliners I cannot simply buy drugstore brands because of the brushes stiff and ineffective. I like my brushes to be precise and easy to use. This sephora eyeliner is exactly that! I'm sure its not the absolute best, but it is affordable, cute and user friendly.