Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres
Good

Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 1055 in Books

January 22, 2017

I LOVE Ellen, so I had to buy this book obviously. Its really funny, relatable and just full of that Ellen charm and love. I read it very quickly and loved it

October 12, 2016

Purchased this book after my dog passed away looking for a light read to cheer me up, and it did just that! It was the only thing that could make me laugh during this time and I'm so happy to say it really did help get me through! This book is expectedly hilarious and surprisingly relatable!

April 01, 2015

my favourite book from ellen, ever! She is so hilarious, her books are so easy to read and cheer you up. She's such an awesome person!!!

March 15, 2015

I love Ellen's books because it feels like she's talking directly to you. She's so personable on television, and that also comes across in her writing. She's funny, she's kind, she's sweet, and she generally wants to make people happy. That's definitely the feeling I get when I read her book. Love it!