SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie Reviews
#84 in Hair Care

April 27, 2021

works great

love this stuff on my hair ,my hair gets dry and putting this on gives it the moisture it needs.This product smells AMAZING. I love it. Smell is a huge thing for me especially since it's on my head. Its very moisturizing and doesn't make your hair greasy like some products.

3.2/5

April 17, 2021

Sticky!

I was really hopeful that this product would work--and it wasn't bad at doing it's job. It smells great and is affordable. My main issue with it was that my hair felt gross after it dried. It was really sticky. I probably will just stick to a hair oil in the future.

February 26, 2021

Curls for days

Guys, this is literally so good. I have extremely thick wavy and straight hair, with multiple textures due to a birthmark, and this manages to do the trick for ALL of my hair. If you have curly or wavy hair, this is an absolute must. It's not crunchy like I find many leave in's are, and it still holds your curls all day. If you have yet to find products that work for you, try this, because I've tried it, and my mom, with extremely coarse and curly hair, also loves it.

January 18, 2021

Great

This really helped define and strengthen my curl pattern, I'm a big fan of this product it smells so nice and fresh and it is a nice eats consistency to work with, it did leave my hair a little sticky though.

December 22, 2020

Love it!

I really enjoy the Shea moisture brand. It suits me really well since I have curly hairs. I will highly recommend this product since, it works well, smells amazing and is not too strong and leaves a Shiny effect on my hairs.

November 24, 2020

A product to make your wavy hair curlier

If you have wavy hair and you are looking for a product to enhance your curls, this is the product to try. I love the smell of the product and keeps the frizz in control. It is sulfate, phthalates, mineral oil, parabens, paraffin and petrolatum free product. It has certified organic and fair trade ingredients.

November 02, 2020

Best hair product I have EVER bought

This product is the best thing I have ever bought, the way it makes my hair look, feel, and smell is amazing. It does exactly what it says, it enhances my curls, moisturizes my hair, it makes it less frizzy, AND it does not weight it down.

August 12, 2020

moisturizes, holds and smells amazing!

Shae moisture's curl enhancing smoothie has been a great addition to my beauty routine. This is my go to cream whenever I want to add some more wave to my hair. I put it on my hair after I towel dry, then air dry. It moisturizes, holds and smells amazing! This is good product

August 12, 2020

Love the scent and moisturizer hair

Leaves hair with a wet nice curl. Loosens the curl on head for bouncy effect. Gives lots of moisture to enhance curl on head. So far love this cream for curls.

August 04, 2020

Parfait pour les cheveux boucles

Je l utilise pour les cheveux frisés et crépus de mon fils. C est merveilleux. Cela les demele et les rend doux. L odeur est magnifique. Je le recommande pour adultes et enfants.