Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

With a cashmere-like texture, this legendary facial cleansing oil infused with 8 precious oils renews skin quality, leaving it moisturized and feeling soft and smooth with less visible pores, for an unforgettable cleansing experience that is the ultimate in skin care. Cashmere skin quality: ultime8 complex delivers softer, smoother and moisturized skin for an exquisite makeup finish. The precious essences of 8 exquisite botanical origin oils have been merged together. These oils, carefully sought out from Chinese medicines and beauty oils all over the world, are proven to have the highest skincare efficacy. Utlime8 cleansing oil effortlessly removes all makeup and impurities.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

Just OK

The cleansing oil was just ok in my opinion. It did it’s job but I wasn’t a fan of the smell. There was also no instructions on how to apply it, I had to look it up online

Very nice!

I received a free sample of the Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil. It did a really nice job of taking off makeup and over all cleaning my face. It left my face feeling smooth and without oily residue or oily feeling. It has a lovely floral scent that is not overwhelming although I’m usually not a fan of this kind of smells. I will definitly purchase a full bottle and build it into my regular skincare routine.
    A side note, it’s challenging to read the printing on the bottle as it’s super small. But it’s always possible looking online for the product ingredients.

August 05, 2022

Left my skin feeling soft

I had never used a cleansing oil before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was worried it might be greasy. But it left my skin feeling soft with minimal tightness that you sometimes get from other products. And the scent was nice too, not overpowering. I just wasn't sure how to use it and unfortunately, no instructions were provided. But nothing a little Googling couldn't solve. The writing on the bottle was also very hard to read.

Luxurious double cleansing oil

Luxurious cleansing oil that takes off heavy makeup with ease. It has a light, pleasant scent but those sensitive to fragrance should avoid this product. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.

Great! Wish I could read the instructions

This cleanser has me asking? Why?
    It’s an oil base which I was so interested in trying because I have dry skin. Bottle is very small and clear with instructions on it, however instructions aren’t English and you can’t see them anyway.
    I have a face full or makeup (eyeliner, mascara and foundation) didn’t really take much off. But to be fair I don’t know if I did correctly…
    Once I used my regular cleanser
    To remove my makeup
    I did find my skin softer and shiner.
    Over all I don’t think I’d use it alone, definitely would need to add a
    Stronger makeup remover to it.
    Overall a 3/5

Amazing cleansing oil

I got an opportunity to try the Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil .

I got this product as gift from @butterly @chickadvisor .

Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil is infused with eight exquisite oils of botanical origin. The silky oil offers intense, effective cleansing in one step without drying out the skin or leaving a residue. The appearance of skin improves over time with continued use for a smooth and visibly toned complexion.

This cleansing oil effortlessly removes all kind of makeup , impurities without drying out the skin.

And it smells amazing 😍

Luxurious

I used this after a full face of makeup and it completely took everything off with minimal effort. It's super hydrating and good for your skin. I will definitely be purchasing the full sized product.

dreamily melts my makeup

This product was given to me from butterly and I am so glad it was. It is lightweight yet really cleans my skin and is super soothing. I really like the lightweight feeling and it does not leave a film on my face. It is also sooooo hydrating which I love cause I have dry skin.

so sublime

#tryShuUemura this ultime8 beyond cleansing oil is so luxurious and silky to use on my face and neck , it left my skin feeling so clean and soft afterwards , just loved using it but i wish the sample had been bigger in size !

It is a good product

I enjoyed this product, it worked as described and had a light fresh scent to it. My skin felt clean and fresh after using. I would recommend this to friends.