Simple Kind To Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

This Foaming Cleanser is a perfect blend of skin-loving ingredients and Pro-Vitamin B5 that help lift and removes impurities and remaining traces of makeup. Your skin will feel cleansed, refreshed and moisturized. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Simple.

Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Beautiful skin

Love love this foaming cleanser, so kind to skin, perfect for my11 year old daughter as it’s not harsh on the skin.. face feels so clean and fresh after using this product

Hackney, United Kingdom

Simple in many ways

I use quite a few of the simple products brand but unfortunately, I was not a fan of skin foaming cleanser. After a few days of using this, my skin felt completely dried out to the point where it felt quite sore. Will not be buying.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Brilliant!

Lovely face wash! You only need a small amount to ensure your face ends up feeling fresh and clean. Pump delivers just right amount to use and ensures a hygienic way to use this product. I use this every day to wash my face and leaves it feeling nice and soft and clean. 😊

January 07, 2021

Cleans your face but...

I originally purchased this for my daughter as she needed to begin a face care regimen for her sensitive skin. She's been using it for 2 yrs and is currently 10yrs old. She has no side effects from using it, and loves the ease of use of the pump and the foamy lather it produces. The price is decent for the amount you get and I often find it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart.
    I have tried it on occasion to cleanse my own face and I always seem to break out into hives throughout the day after use. At first I thought it was just seasonal environmental sensitivity reactions, but when I noticed it only happened when using this facial cleanser, I deduced it was the culprit.
    So if you decide to purchase, be aware that you may react to it.
    But it's fine for my kiddo, so I'll keep buying it for her. For me, there are better products out there.

May 21, 2020
    United States

overall good cleanser

I didnt find any unwanted side effects from this cleanser. I wouldnt say it is the best i've ever tried, however, it did not dry out my skin and I felt confident using it based on the natural ingredients.

February 10, 2020
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this product again

I wanted to try this foaming cleanser because I prefer foaming cleansers and the fact that is more clean than other products you buy I don’t normally use foam cleaners but this one made my skin feel fresh and clean

2.8/5

January 25, 2020

Just okay

I wanted to try this foaming cleanser because I prefer foaming cleansers and the fact that is more clean than other product on the market it spoke to me. I really didn't like it. I felt it was more like a regular liquid soap instead of a facial cleanser and I found after a couple of days my skin was drying out. I wouldn't recommend this product.

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

dry/normal to acne prone skin miracle

when it comes to looking for a new/healthier alternative to your daily skin care routine with cleansers this is one to check out especially if you have acne prone/sensitive skin. this product leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean as it should

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Perfect

Easy to use and lasta quite a while too leaves my face feeling cleaning and fresh its my main go to face wash now and i like all the simple range and use most of them daily

April 11, 2019

My favourite cleanser!

I have been on the hunt for my JG cleanser for years. While on vacation one year I ran out and needed to purchase something on a whim. I ended up grabbing this since I have sensitive skin and I am very glad I did! It is such a nice and light foam, and it does not take very much to clean your face.. maybe half a pump. It takes away all of my makeup and rinses so cleanly. I feel no residue after like some other cleansers and my face is left feeling oh so soft. I have been using this for 3 years exclusively now and I can say my skin has never looked better! I definitely credit this cleanser for solving alot of my skin troubles. Thank you Simple!!