4.1/5
Simple Kind To Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

This Foaming Cleanser is a perfect blend of skin-loving ingredients and Pro-Vitamin B5 that help lift and removes impurities and remaining traces of makeup. Your skin will feel cleansed, refreshed and moisturized. Perfect even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Simple.

January 17, 2018

Great everyday cleanser

I use this everyday! I have dry skin and exfoliating is great but really hard on my skin when i do too much of it. This cleanser is nice and light and does the job. I used to use it without even taking my makeup off first and still did the trick! Only complaint is it’s a little pricey.

November 16, 2017

Just Average

I got a full sized sample of this product in a beauty box. It may be great for normal skin but I would not recommend it for oily skin. Just does not seem to clean very deeply.

September 23, 2017

Love!!

I love this product, having sensitive skin I'm always looking for stuff thats gentle and affordable. This stuff is just that and its easily found any walmart carries it and most drug stores, I'm on my second one with two people using it so it goes along way. will definitely buy more when I run out.

September 16, 2017

Simple Foam Cleanser

It is very mild, doesn't dry my skin out too much. It takes my makeup off without too much effort. I don't know that it has helped my skin in any way. Just a pretty basic facial cleanser. Lasts quite a while though, I've had mine for about 2 months and I still have about 1/3 of the bottle left.

June 22, 2017

love it

I was a bit apprehensive to using a foaming cleanser at first however after trying this one i am hooked! there isn't chemicals in it that damage or dry out my sking and it just leaves it feeling so fresh and nice after using.

June 01, 2017

I was hooked after using this Simple Kind To Skin Foaming Facial Cleanser. It has no chemicals and it doesn't dry my skin out, which is important when it comes to my skin.

April 06, 2017

Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser - it leaves absolutely no residue, my face feels clean and not dried out. The bottle lasts a long time Plus there isn't a long list of ingredients you can't understand. Simple is the way to go!

January 09, 2017

Love the foaming facial cleanser - no fragrance at all, and because it's foaming, a little goes a long way. My current bottle has lasted me several months already. The only thing that isn't so great is it doesn't always get all of my mascara off.

3.2/5

December 03, 2016

I received this product as a sample for review from Glam Sense. Its light foamy texture was easy to apply and didn't aggravate my sensitive skin. However I wasn't sure how effective it was as my skin didn't feel fresher like it does with other cleansers after using. Also while this product was fragrance free it was far from scent free. It had an odd unpleasant scent that drove me from using this product more regularly and would deter me from recommending this product to someone else or purchasing the product for myself (in addition to the questionable effectiveness). The "scent" was however not as offensive when used in the shower which helped.

November 25, 2016

First time I purchased this brand, love the price. The foam is easy to use, only one pomp is enough to clean my face entirely. Will probably try other Simple products.