4.1/5
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Reviews

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized all day. Instantly doubles skin’s hydration without clogging pores.

Hydratant riche reconstituant Simple®
Cet hydratant quotidien sans huile est enrichi de vitamines et d'ingrédients nourissants pour la peau, afin de l'hydrater sans causer d'irritation.

You might also like: Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes & Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.

March 27, 2016

I got to try Simple Replenshing Rich Moisturizer from Chick Advisor Review Club. I found this Moisturizer to be quite effective on my skin .I found my skin absorbed it quite quickly so I applied a bit more .I have been using it for about a week and I have not had any reaction or redness which usually happens to me with almost every moisturizer. I found the moisturizer to be a bit watery I would of liked it to be a bit thicker but I will continue to use it since its keeping my skin moistureized ,its pretty hard for me to find a moisturizer for my sensitive skin.

March 27, 2016

I was sent this to try via ChickAdvisor. I love the Simple brand and I really wanted to like this. But I didn't. First I don't like the smell and second it wasn't the thick, creamy, moisturizer I'm used to. It really didn't work for me. I don't think I'll be using this in the future. I would look for something unscented if I did.

2.7/5

March 27, 2016

I received this as part of the Product Review Club. Let's start with the positives: it is easily absorbed and didn't irritate my skin. But the fact that it is perfume free made it very unpleasant for me to use as I found the smell very detergent-like. Plus, I found it wasn't enough to moisturize my skin. I will pass on this one unfortunately.

March 27, 2016

I got to try Simple Replenshing Rich Moisturizer for free for being part of the Product Review Club. I found this moisturizer to be very effective. It moisturized my skin without leaving it greasy, it was really lightweight, just the kind that I like, and there was hardly any scent! It absorbed into my skin really quickly, and left it feeling super soft. I'd definitely buy this product again, and recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin!

March 27, 2016

I received the Simple Replenishing Rich moisturizer from Chick Advisor and it came in handy as I was looking for a new face cream. I knew I was going to like it as the simple brand gets things right. It was effective by providing me plenty of moisture during the first few days of Spring. It was non-greasy, scentless and keep my face hydrated all day. I used it in the evenings before bed and my skin just drank it up. It's a great product for those of all ages looking for a clean, simple moisturizer that is rich and nourishing.
    I've already recommended to to friends.

March 27, 2016

Thank you for choosing me to try this product for free.
    I found this moisturiser to be effective and light. I love that all the products sent in the kit were lightly scented. It gives the feeling of moisture, without a heavyness.
    The packaging is very similar to the Micellar cleanser, so I have accidentally applied the moisturiser to the cotton thinking it was the cleanser. (I admit - twice ;o) I think I've got it sorted now, and I plan to continue these products for my routine.

March 27, 2016

I have pretty sensitive skin so I'm always a little cautious when using moisturizers on my face, the very first time I used Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer I fell in love with it. I love how there is zero scent, no dyes and includes pro-vitamin B5 which helps restore, soften and smooth your skin. It's a very light moisturizer that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave behind a greasy or oily feeling.

For only $10.99 for a 125 ml bottle I would recommend this product if you a looking for a scentless and light moisturizer.

I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. All opinions are my own.

March 27, 2016

Okay moisturizer. Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer works for me for light moisturizing. In dry weather when my skin tends to get dry I find that it doesn't moisturize as well. I like that my skin did not get irritated and I did not experience any breakouts.

Received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 27, 2016

I used Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer along with the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water and Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes. The moisturizer left my face feeling soft and hydrated my skin. I didn't find that it irritated my skin and worked well under my makeup. I used it both daytime and nighttime. Nice to find a skin care trio that fits into an active lifestyle and simple to use. Would recommend this product.

March 27, 2016

I received this for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and found it perfect on my sensitive skin. There is no fragrant so good for those who may get irritated from the perfumes on most moisturizers. It was very lightweight and absorbed right away. It kept my face moisturized throughout the day and I enjoy using it before I go to bed so that the next day my face is still soft. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Price point is great too.