Sinful Colors Nailpolish Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

April 03, 2017

I love these nail polishes! They are extremely affordable and range for about $1.99- $2.99! They apply evenly without being streaky! You can get a full solid couloir with about 2 coats depending on the colour!

March 09, 2017

These have become my favorite polishes. They are really affordable, so many color choices, great quality. They are very easy to work with. I like doing nail art and they work great. They are also easy to remove and dont stain nails.

March 01, 2017

inexpensive. fun colours. polish chips easily. multiple coats needed for colours to show. for this price its hard to complain but if you are looking for an excellent nail polish brand, this is not it.

February 12, 2017

Being in the beauty industry I was introduced to OPI nail polishes and fell inlove instantly. That love was faded when I found Sinful Colors. They are long lasting, non peeling, and are constantly coming out with great colors. Love them all !!

December 19, 2016

these are a inexpensive yet really durable nail polish. The colors that they come in are amazing, and for the price, they actually last much longer than the higher priced competitors. I buy these all the time at walmart for about 1.99. I will keep buying. They are a 10 dollar nail polish for 80 % of the price.

December 19, 2016

I'm a nail polish junkie. Total addict. I have bottles of dozens of brands, both mainstream and indie, many high end. And this inexpensive polish is still my go to. It's long lasting, the variety of colours is fantastic, and never requires more than two coats. In fact, in a bind one will often do it. Love this line above all others.

August 11, 2016

I'M really enjoying all the colour choices . The price just encourages me to buy more each time I see them. 2 coats cover well and with a top coat there is not much chipping.

August 11, 2016

Love sinful nail polish. Its a great value loads of different colors to choose from and easy to apply. 2 coats and done off ya go. Also great for nail art and available almost everywhere..

June 01, 2016

This is one of the best cheap impulse polishes out there. I fell in love with it on a whim with a bottle I found at the Bargain Shop. It was a hot neon pink colour that became my signature summer toe colour for 2 summers straight (wish I remembered the colour name). It applied well with a couple coats and was perfectly shiny with a top coat over. Now I've been looking everywhere for the same shade b/c I used up the entire bottle and want more... it's hard to find this neon pink shade in any brand right now. It was so bright people would remark about it, it was so perfect with sandals.

March 28, 2016

I love Sinful Colors because they are inexpensive, and offer a wide range of colours. Good quality at a fraction of the price of the bigger name brand polishes. I also find them to be more opaque than polishes like Essie, which is great if you're using the lighter shades as a base colour for nail art.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale