Sinful Colors Nailpolish Reviews
#33 in Nail Polish

January 14, 2018

A Mixed Bag, But Good Overall

I've found that the quality really depends on which shade or type of polish you choose.

I have a number of the creme colours and they are very good. Bold, pigmented, and last a decent amount of time. Good coverage in 2 coats (you might even get away with one coat for some colours, but I prefer 2 to get the full depth of colour).

I bought a metallic/pearlescent colour, which looks gorgeous in the bottle. It's so thin that you need 4-5+ coats to get any decent coverage on long nails. It's so disappointing because the colour is beautiful.

Thankfully, these are inexpensive, so I don't mind trying a few shades. I don't think I will be buying any of the metallic ones again though.

January 02, 2018

Sinful colours

I purchased some colours that I wouldn’t normally buy due to the very reasonable price of these polishes. I received sooo many compliments on the holographic type purple polish!!! Can’t wait to try more colours

December 06, 2017

Better than OPI

This product is by fair comparable if not above opi and literally 1/5th of the price. For under $2 you can't beat the price.
    More colors than most polish lines currently available.
    Durable and doesn't chip.
    Need to ad a fast dry top coat to their line!

November 24, 2017

Affordable and Variety

What I love about these products is that they are super cheap but they aren't cruddy like some cheap nail polishes can be. It dries well and glossy and there are so many colours to choose from.

October 09, 2017

Like their colours!

I bought sinful colours because I really like their colours. One problem with this nail polish is that it takes a longer time to try and also does not last for a longer period. I will still buy it because they are like only $2-$3 CAD per bottle!

July 18, 2017

Cheap and good quality!

I love Sinful colors nail polish and was so excited that Canada finally had it! These polishes retail for $1.97 or some at Walmart and come in a huge array of colors. The polish quality is good and the colors go on opaque within 2 coats and is not streaky.

Please come out with my colors!

2.2/5

July 06, 2017

You get what you pay for.

My first thoughts on my sinful colors pride nail polish in the color "Erotik" was how beautiful it was. You have a whole rainbow of sparkles in it! It's looks even more beautiful on. In low light it looks almost rose gold. I did my nails and toenails. My finger nails lasted a day and we're going on a week for my toenails. It's beautiful, but doesn't last long.

June 03, 2017

They have some really pretty colors for cheap. I bought a blue. The only thing is that the polish was a little too thin so it was difficult to work with. I bought a top coat too. It looked kind of like confetti. The top coat wasn't as thin as the color. It looked nice in the end and lasted me a few days. I would buy other polishes again.
    The polish Hannah uses from 13 Reasons Why is from Sinful Colors. It's called Endless Blue. I've seen it. It's very pretty.

May 24, 2017

Sinful Colors Nailpolish is my absolute favorite nail polish! I recommend it to everyone. There are tons of colors and it lasts for days without chipping which is a plus for me because I'm a busy mom who just doesn't have the time to paint her nails every other day. It dries really fast and with almost all the colors with the exception of a few you only need to apply one or two coats. The price is great as well, It's less than $2.00 and can be found at Walmart now.

May 06, 2017

I have several shades of the Sinful Colors nail polish, in both the original formula as well as the two step gel polish system. The product typically requires two coats to be fully opaque, which is not a deal breaker for me as many of my pricier polishes require the same. There are a wide variety of shades to choose from and with such a low price point you can afford to purchase several.