Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters Milk Chocolate Reviews
#8 in Chocolate

Skinny Delicious-ness!

Get the Skinny with delicious SKINNY COW Dreamy Clusters!  Bite sized crunchy crisps and creamy caramel drenched in milk chocolate at only 120 calories per pouch.

Care free indulgence!

Available at most major retailers, $1.19/pouch, $3.99/multipack

August 14, 2017

Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters Milk Chocolate

the Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters Milk Chocolates are a great option if you are a chocolate lover like me but also watching calories! The pouches are small but still hit the spot, I found them super yummy and they are only 120 calories per pouch which is awesome! I just have to make sure I don't eat multiple pouches as they are that yummy.

July 07, 2017

So yummy!

I was sent a coupon in the mail for the Skinny Cow brand, so I decided to give them a try, they had a nice sweet taste to them, my sister and I bring them to work and snack on them through out the day!

June 17, 2017

I will definitely buy again so good

I wanted chocolate one day but trying to cut back on non healthy foods. It was very good you would have no idea its not as bad for you it definitely fixes those sugar cravings and thats awesome.

April 29, 2017

We tried these and they are so good I could of eaten a few more bags of them ! My son and hubby both loved them as well. ! Great product will be buying lots of these for snacks ! Do you sell them in bigger bags !

April 15, 2017

These skinny cow dreamy clusters are AH-MAZING!! They are so yummmmmm that you have no idea you are eating something with calorie count and health in mind. If you haven't tried them, go out and buy them as soon as possible. You will not regret it.

February 25, 2017

All I can say is yum, yum, yum. The Skinny Cow Clusters are so delicious! I wish the box was bigger and came with more, but beyond on that I love them. Great little treat.

October 04, 2016

yum yum yum. these are great. love that they come in a small bag so you don't over eat. they taste like a healthy version of a turtle. will totally buy again

September 07, 2016

I came across these awhile ago and I actually rolled my eyes at this new "skinny" product. But I needed chocolate and I was intrigued so I bought a pack. The taste was great and they actually hit the spot. Perfect portion size. Went back for more.

August 31, 2016

Loving the taste of those treats. Very rich and flavourfull.loving the crunchy taste. And the size of course , i can eat one of those and no gult at all

August 31, 2016

OK, Here's my Review. These Skinny Cow "DREAMY CLUSTERS" are Probably THE Most
    Perfect, and Most Tastiest Chocolate Indulgence that was EVER Created For US Girls.
    They come in these single serving pouches, and you get to enjoy 4 or 5 Dreamy Clusters in each pouch, and each pouch is 100 Calories?!? Now That's AWESOME!!
    ALL SKINNY COW Goodies ROCK!!!