Skyn ICELAND Glacial Face Wash with Biospheric Complex

Skyn ICELAND Glacial Face Wash with Biospheric Complex Reviews

Ranked #967 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

June 20, 2017

Impressive

So I got this cleanser to try in my Ipsy bag this month. I have incredibly sensitive, acne prone skin so switching cleansers is always worrisome. I have only used it once (this morning), but I am actually in love. It lathers up so nice on your face with a subtle fragrance and a gentle formula. I notice my skin felt super clean and soft and looked bright, healthy, and glowy (not dewy or oily) with minimized pores and a more even complexion. Can't wait to keep using it, hope to see my skin looking even better as I continue!!

February 23, 2016

I love this face wash. Unfortunately a lot of stores stopped carrying it and I have no idea why. Last I saw The Bay in Vancouver had it and I will be seeking it out. Anyone that has red or sensitive skin will appreciate the cooling of this face wash. Love it.

February 18, 2011

Claims: "A creamy, foaming cleanser that detoxifies, decongests, and purifies chronically stressed skin."

Does it deliver? Yes, sort of.
    Pros:
    It is extremely creamy and a little goes a LONG way. One aspect that I do like is that it works amazing with my Clairsonic, because I had a hard time finding a facial cleanser that wouldn't run right off my face; this is rich enough to hold up to the brush head.
    It truly is a high quality cleanser that does clean with a refreshing tingle that makes you feel that you're really getting your face clean. What is truly fabulous is that it does it all without any of the following: Parabens, Sulfates, Petro-Chemicals, Phthalates, Triclosan.
    Cons:
    Does it decongest or purify my skin - eh, not sure.
    It does leave my skin very clean and soft, but past that I don't know that this is a miracle worker for me yet.