Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner

4.1/5
Ranked #138 out of 878 in Eye Liner

June 27, 2017

Really Liked it but maybe not Love

I did like this eyeliner. Was very handy to have the self sharpening built in but I did find that it still did transfer onto my eyelid after a full day of wear. I would buy it again but it for sure wasn't my favorite eyeliner that I have ever used.

June 27, 2017

My favorite eyeliner, try it out!

Creamy eyeliner, that stays all day, easy to wipe off at the end of the day. Application is a breeze and has its own sharpener built in as you screw the base portion of the liner. They will break if you drop it so be careful they are $25! Comes in a variety of colors as well

June 18, 2017

Smashbox eyeliner

I've tried multiple Smashbox Always Sharp eyeliners now and they don't seem to disappoint. They go on easily and font wear off throughout the day. Sometimes, I have to reapply if I'm going out in the evening but otherwise it stays on well. I have had problems with the built in sharpeners but in general, I have liked the product.

May 08, 2017

This one takes a bit of skill to get used to using. But once you get it figured out, it's amazing. It last for hours, and doesn't smudge. Goes on smooth. Just make sure you close the container or kiss your money goodbye

December 18, 2016

an okay product. its not waterproof even though it claims it is. also is not verycheap. i Returned mine. the only interesting part is that it is ALWAYS SHARP.

November 30, 2016

Love love this liner ! It lasts does not smudge and lasts longer than most. I like to use it for tighlining as well it works wonderfully without transfer. The fact that it sharpens with just a twist is great no need for a separate sharpener and the point it makes is just right not too flat and not too sharp. I have it in 5 colours :)

June 25, 2016

Love this! I usually don't use waterproof eye makeup because I find it irritates my eyes, but this eyeliner is fantastic. I use black, and love how rich and true black the colour is. It stays where you want it to, the stay sharp feature is so convenient, there's no irritation, and it washes off easily without scrubbing when you use make up remover.

June 17, 2016

I love how the product doesn't pull on the fragile skin of our eyelids. As we get older this is an extremely important feature to consider when shopping for eyeliners. It wears well all day.

February 21, 2016

This is an excellent liner it doesn't crumble or break when you use it it sharpens very well and the colour is highly pigmented and smooth to work with

February 05, 2016

I love this eyeliner! I've had such trouble finding one that stays on without giving me those 'racoon eyes' after a few hours. This lasts all day without a smudge. I am typically a liquid liner girl but this liner is definitely a game changer! Goes on so smooth and gives you that bold look. NOTE: to get more product you have to push the dispenser down (I know many people who couldn't figure it out!! My only dislike is how quickly I seem to run out of product.